Vote of NO CONFIDENCE - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least im a LT. Try doing it sometime. Take care of people and people take care of you. Rock a boat and Skipper skips.
    Yes you are. A fat ass lieutenant who got kicked out of the academy for cheating and recycled only because of your daddy. And you have always been a fat, lazy, dirty cop at all ranks. You define "take care" of people by lying and covering up. You give cops a bad name. Once a scumbag cheater , always a scumbag cheater.

Mico Jones

Little fat Johnny boy

"Yes you are. A fat ass lieutenant who got kicked out of the academy for cheating and recycled only because of your daddy. And you have always been a fat, lazy, dirty cop at all ranks. You define "take care" of people by lying and covering up. You give cops a bad name. Once a scumbag cheater , always a scumbag cheater."

Wtf is wrong with this place? Pinga sucker Baublitz is a lieutenant now? How did that happen? Lmao, and he's lecturing others about taking care of people and being a team player? As the Fop pres he took care of people, really? Is that what you did for Plescaw? Or for Mike Rojas? Did he take care of K Kelly? How about Hammann? Just to name a few. He did not. He fu cked them over. Rojas and Hammann lost their jobs because Baublitz corrupt relationship with Hudack. And how about the many that were passed over for promotions? And how many others were abused by Hudack and Little Johnny boy did nothing? People are just getting the f@ck away from that place and you can't blame them. Ask yourself, has this sorry excuse of a man really took care of the fop members? You really think that he will take care of people under his command now that he's a fake Lt? I'm relieved i got out just in time to avoid getting f@cked by mariConson jhon. Go suck Hudack's pinga Baublitz. You know where I hang out. Come over for a beer and let's chat darling. Karma is a bi tch bigbelly john. Would be a shame if some of your secrets magically came to light, Johnny boy. You may be protected now by Hudack's little pinga but watch your six fatso, you never know when a bigger di ck is fixing to tear you a new one in life...

Mico Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes you are. A fat ass lieutenant who got kicked out of the academy for cheating and recycled only because of your daddy. And you have always been a fat, lazy, dirty cop at all ranks. You define "take care" of people by lying and covering up. You give cops a bad name. Once a scumbag cheater , always a scumbag cheater.
    Wtf is wrong with this forum? Comms getting censored? Let's try this again. Pinga sucker Baublitz sucked his way up to lieutenant now? How did that happen? Well I know how. Mucha pinga sucking. Lmao, and he's lecturing others about taking care of people and being a team player? As the Fop pres did he took care of his people, really? Is that what you did for Plescaw? Or for Mike Rojas? Oh did he take care of K Kelly? How about Hammann? Just to name a few. He did not. He ****ed them over while protecting sexual predator aleman. Rojas and Hammann lost their jobs because of Baublitz's corrupt relationship with Hudack. And how about the many that were passed over for promotions and specialized units? Did Tanis really deserved to be in SED? Why not Rivera? Is it because Richie and Tanis take turns sucking Johnny' pinga while he mama Hudack's? And how many others were abused by Hudack while Little Johnny boy did nothing? People are getting the f@ck away from that place and you can't blame them. Ask yourself, has this sorry excuse of a man really took care of the fop members? You really think that he will take care of people under his command now that he's a fake Lt? I'm relieved i got out just in time to avoid getting f@cked by mariConson jhon. Go suck Hudack's pinga Baublitz. You know where I hang out. Come over for a beer and let's have a little chat darling. Karma is a ***** bigbelly john. Would be a shame if some of your secrets magically came to light. You may be protected now by Hudack's little pinga but watch your six fatso, you never know when a bigger **** is fixing to tear you a new one in life...

Unregistered
    That fatso POS didn't take care of the department he took care of himself , the midget and his cronies. And only got promoted as a payback for his dirty ways and suckin d.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123