Vote of NO CONFIDENCE - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Maria C. Cruz;3023328]First of all, I do not hide behind made up or fake "aliases." I thought only criminals did that! I can surmise that whoever is writing these posts is either afraid to be identified or is missing what it takes to own the comments. Second, I do not have idols, unlike whoever is posting who is obviously hurting and that is why he/she resorts to personal and nasty attacks. I guess the fact that his/her idols have not been able to get another job even though there have been, or are, several openings for Police Chiefs all over South and Southwest Florida. Third, if the anonymous posters are so disenchanted and unhappy, why are they staying here instead of going to other agencies that are always recruiting? Our taxpayers are not interested in unhappy and whiner officers, sergeants, majors,etc. The door is open, no one is keeping you here. You can always leave to a "better" place. All we have to say is the sooner, the better. Good riddance![/QUOTE

Maria was that you or your hairy a$$ friend on your arm that that typed all that bullsit. We are not stupid a$$es to put our names and have no life pieces of $hits like you , dumb a$$ hudak that fcking can't form a sentence and faggoty lago come after us.We will stay because of the check and you will continue to pay our a$$es bxtch. Get a fcking life pathetic bxtch.The Beach hated you, gables hates you and your alcoholic husband hates you and your fckimg hairy animal on your arm. Is denham your daughter? She is a fat a$$, ugly and pathetic like you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by JPB View Post
    I accidentlly hit yes insted of no. Just kidding he is the best Cheif ever.

JB
    We know John. You like it when he sticks it in your a**.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We know John. You like it when he sticks it in your a**.
    Yeah he sticks it in my ass by promoting me. Hahaha all the way to the bank.

Unregistered
    Yeah he sticks it in my ass by promoting me. Hahaha all the way to the bank.
    Haha you love being a fat faggot.

Unregistered
    Who is Maria Cruz?

Unregistered
    Who is Maria Cruz?
    A real man's man, also played a stubby stunt double for Fidel Castro from 1961 to 1964.

Unregistered
    Haha you love being a fat faggot.
    At least im a LT. Try doing it sometime. Take care of people and people take care of you. Rock a boat and Skipper skips.

Unregistered
    Now that Fernandez is gone the Cheif can do whatever he wants to make CGPD more better again. Picking supervisors that do the best job is important and he did a great job. Keep quiet and you won't get skipped. End of Story.

Unregistered
    Now that Fernandez is gone the Cheif can do whatever he wants to make CGPD more better again. Picking supervisors that do the best job is important and he did a great job. Keep quiet and you won't get skipped. End of Story.
    Maybe the “cheif” can show you how to spell... oh wait! He can’t! Unfortunately, he is unable to spell or write either! Makes two of you!

It appears you also love run on sentences and hate commas! The “cheif” should lie and tell all of his email recipients that YOU are the individual typing his God awful emails.

Unregistered
    More better? Looks like someone is getting his writing skills from Hudak. It is more like you get it up the ass for years and you get promoted. Bro if that is what you like fine by me. I think you are a piece of shit no matter what rank you are.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast