New Evals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Evals

Unregistered

New Evals

I love it. Get an email with a new email from my captain. Then a PBA email saying. As silly don’t even pay attention to it. This place rocks!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love it. Get an email with a new email from my captain. Then a PBA email saying. As silly don’t even pay attention to it. This place rocks!!!!!
    Slow down... you lost me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Slow down... you lost me.
    It's hard to stop laughing long enough to type this but here is the latest. A year and 1/2 to produce performance expectations and the combined effort of attorneys, chiefs, majors and I assume equally uninformed captains, PBA reps, other agencies, and a few HR people resulted in an email today with the expectations for 2019-2020. Literally moments later an email went out to PBA members saying it isn't over. Maybe 2020-2021 will be better? In the meantime knock out your surveys while the most important resource ABT has (investigative aides) is on summer break. You can't make this stuff up.

Unregistered
    Awesome and I guess the chief once again forgot to include PBA. If this doesn’t finish off the short tenure of Barry then I have no confidence in dbpr

Unregistered
    Why rush? If you get them all in now you still have to do them quarterly or be put on an action plan

Unregistered
    PBA can't dictate what our performance measures necessarily. All DBPR does is present the measure to PBA to make sure they don't violate our agreement. Which it clearly does not. PBA is not going to save us on this one, but wants to make it look like they are fighting for us. A joke as usual and they do nothing for us!

Unregistered
    will this expectation be for tampa office also or will perfume lady continue to bless them do nothing while margate doral held to higher discriminatory standard

Unregistered
    With the end of p pills and taking quarters from war heroes I expect the Tampa office to close.

Unregistered
    I don’t get Tampa. They love working penis pills and gambling, why the rest of us all spend our days watching the waves crash on the beach and checking an occasional ID; doesn’t surprise me they al collect urine off duty

Unregistered
    I don't know what I would like less. Hearing about Michigan or Denver. In either case I'm all out of $%#@s to give.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast