No raises in sight 5 Star Tony showed his ass

Unregistered

No raises in sight 5 Star Tony showed his ass

Bell was in a meeting with the incompetent undersheriff and Bell. That Tony got so pissed off at Bell over a labor issue Tony held up his mobile and told Bell to look at it.
    On the phone was Bells number. Tony said to Bell I’m blocking you and walked out.
    Is this one sissy piece of shit.

Unregistered

Django

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bell was in a meeting with the incompetent undersheriff and Bell. That Tony got so pissed off at Bell over a labor issue Tony held up his mobile and told Bell to look at it.
    On the phone was Bells number. Tony said to Bell I’m blocking you and walked out.
    If true, that's priceless!!!

Unregistered
    I’m blocking you, boo boo goo, cry baby. This can’t be true. If it is true I wonder if he’s going to unfriend him on Facebook before he changes his tampon. What a biotch.

Unregistered
    Not sure if this is true but it certainly sounds like something TT and his incompetent goon Colonel would do.

Unregistered
    Tony would actually be a much better sheriff if he dumped his arrogant and unqualified undersheriff. Sure I'd use him for some Marine operation. Semper Fi! But he is in so over his head with police senior command staff. Has no clue what he is doing and compensates for it with pure arrogance.

Unregistered
    Tony would actually be a much better sheriff if he dumped his arrogant and unqualified undersheriff. Sure I'd use him for some Marine operation. Semper Fi! But he is in so over his head with police senior command staff. Has no clue what he is doing and compensates for it with pure arrogance.
    What about Temporary himself? The very definition of unqualified for the position, also no clue what he’s doing, and everytime he holds a press conference it’s more embarrassing than the last.

Unregistered
    In 2016, just before we signed our contract, there was a caucus during contract negotiations. I was one of about 20 people in a room when Bell and the Sheriff were on the phone. The conversation between them got heated over our raise and Israel said something to Bell and Bell loudly told Israel to go FU@K himself. A week later we had our contract. You can ask any rep about this story because they were all there.

There is no possible was Temporary Tony wised off to Bell without Bell giving him the same treatment that he gave Israel. You may not like Bell or agree with him all the time but he will always have your back

Unregistered
    In 2016, just before we signed our contract, there was a caucus during contract negotiations. I was one of about 20 people in a room when Bell and the Sheriff were on the phone. The conversation between them got heated over our raise and Israel said something to Bell and Bell loudly told Israel to go FU@K himself. A week later we had our contract. You can ask any rep about this story because they were all there.

There is no possible was Temporary Tony wised off to Bell without Bell giving him the same treatment that he gave Israel. You may not like Bell or agree with him all the time but he will always have your back

I know that's not true.