Citizenry damage control needed

Unregistered

Citizenry damage control needed

Now to start rebuild of the MB brand.
    Who is gonna tackle this fire?
    https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/loc...231907528.html

Unregistered
    What fire ? good for the home owner she can rent to who ever she wants. And if a fraudulent credit card was used in an attempt to rent the home then even better one less credit card identity theft subject on the beach. Freedom of speech isn’t that what the bad guys always say. So leave this to sticks and stones nanny nanny boo boo

Unregistered
    All these Air BNB are nothing but headaches. Calls for service to these are out of control and a waste of time. I laugh every time a homeowner has their place they rent trashed or paid for with bad Credit Cards. You purchased a home to live in. If you wanted to play hotel you should have purchased such. I never mess with the folks that book these AIR BNBs. Let the neighbors complain and deal with the property management and owner of the unit. 09 14 NO REPORT .. Next.

Unregistered
    What I liked about your response was how you kept it focused to the police work involved in this case. That shows your professionalism. You didn't mention anything about how these two grown women acted and bashed each other in public. Meaning their civil decorum to each other was not your focus, it was more to see if a crime was committed in this case. So, kudos for that sharp lens and focus on your job. The other issue, civil decorum and public display how people treat each other seems to be the line with which police must walk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What I liked about your response was how you kept it focused to the police work involved in this case. That shows your professionalism. You didn't mention anything about how these two grown women acted and bashed each other in public. Meaning their civil decorum to each other was not your focus, it was more to see if a crime was committed in this case. So, kudos for that sharp lens and focus on your job. The other issue, civil decorum and public display how people treat each other seems to be the line with which police must walk.
    What exactly is the “police work” involved in this case? The unit was not rented so any fraud was not actually committed. The alleged fraudster is in another country and here’s another little catch, who is your victim? The banks didn’t lose anything and neither did the racist resident. As much as I disagree with the resident, her racist views and her actions, where is the crime and what role is the agency supposed to play? Grown people act stupid everyday all over the world. How is MBPD supposed to fix stupid?! Sounds like you expect more social work from our cops.

Unregistered
    No, you have made my point exactly.
    A well thought out look at "is there a crime here". Well articulated in your thinking shows excellent training and or your experience as well.
    The system is set to sideline PD until a crime is committed. Duly noted.
    The argument is then made....who steps in before the police needs to? That resident should be quietly contacted to make sure everything is ok. Social worker? City Advocate?
    Whomever, but MB residents need to know potential incidents are being watched.
    Just a suggestion..sorry, I couldn't find the Box anywhere on your door.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, you have made my point exactly.
    A well thought out look at "is there a crime here". Well articulated in your thinking shows excellent training and or your experience as well.
    The system is set to sideline PD until a crime is committed. Duly noted.
    The argument is then made....who steps in before the police needs to? That resident should be quietly contacted to make sure everything is ok. Social worker? City Advocate?
    Whomever, but MB residents need to know potential incidents are being watched.
    Just a suggestion..sorry, I couldn't find the Box anywhere on your door.
    Hopefully the FIRE DEPT will step in to help - Help put the fire out after her next illegal renter who is upset about this as you are sets the rental unit ablaze, that should end this thread.

Unregistered
    Well it was an attempt to set up.your political campaign career when you retire but thats now as dead as this thread.

Unregistered
    Oh no you don't....youre not killing this thread...waaaayyyy too much crime to root out. Don't go sweeping under the rug now.