FTOing

Thread: FTOing

Unregistered

FTOing

Tell me how your/our union President is allowing the department to let sgt and Lt be FTO but they are not mandating senior officers to do this job...Palacios is useless people just protecting himself and his chill job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell me how your/our union President is allowing the department to let sgt and Lt be FTO but they are not mandating senior officers to do this job...Palacios is useless people just protecting himself and his chill job.
    Palacio looks like a fat slob with strings as arms. This is the same guy who used to eat endlessly at the buffet at the Intercontinental Hotel on Biscayne. I mean, dump truck loads of food.
    This is also the same blimp who had a 39 in custody in the back of his patrol vehicle who called him a fat pig and told he was going to escape [paraphrasing]...and he did just that.
    His gig is a joke and he’s collecting too much for doing too little.

Unregistered
    From what I hear only two people put in for FTO this time around. Something needs to be done.

Unregistered
    From what I hear only two people put in for FTO this time around. Something needs to be done.
    From what I hear, and see, Palacio is a big, fat slob.

Unregistered

Palacio is the man

You guys are talking a lot of shit on this thread about the man whose gotten everyone a step every year, maxed out officers more raises, and this 10k raise we needed. Name a former FOP president that’s pulled better numbers than him statistically ??? So quit being Democrats and keep supporting this man so that we all continue winning with this money train 💴

Unregistered
    You want numbers, here are some numbers:
    Palacios’ estimated waist size: 72 inches
    Palacios’ estimated weight: 400 lbs
    Palacios’ estimated daily caloric intake: 7,000
    Palacios’ estimated last time he saw his unit:
    30 years ago (without the aid of a mirror)

Don’t come onto this site, you fat slob, and try to justify your existence. You’re a fat pig and whatever sleazy success you’ve had with the District is only a reflection of pigs in mud together.

Unregistered
    Before we begin, I am not Palacio, I don't know if the other guy posting above is, but I doubt it. Palacio is above all the stuff that goes on here. I never really posted, but troll this site from time to time, just snooping. The sad thing is that you are attacking a guy for something he has no control over. The department is experiencing unprecidented growth. That means all hands on deck! More new hires than FTOs that says it for itself. He has hiwever been successful in getting you guys truckloads of money much more than command staff. Matter of fact most of you at the sergeant and lieutenant level make more than command staff already and some officers do as well. How you can combat that is beyond me. Aside from that to originator on this post, i know who you are or your better half...shame on you! He fought for her and got her switched back. You know who You are. I say man up let her and every Sgt be FTO until this place compresses accordingly. If there are senior officers with no ppos than that has to be corrected as well. It's well within the managerial rights of the chief to do so.

Ps. Learn to keep some of your phrases like the one with the mud to yourself so no one knows who you are keyboard commando.

😵

Unregistered

Senior officers

Did everyone acting as an FTO put in for it, interview and go through a process?

Unregistered

I once was blind, but now I see . . .

A state mandate requires an officer be physically on each school campus daily. Enter the Memorandum of Understanding with 18 other agencies in Miami-Dade to make that happen.
    We are now hiring at an unprecedented rate to man each school with our OWN officers. Those officers have to be trained and checked on basic police duties and policies and procedures. Sergeant's, Lieutenant's and senior officers are the most logical choice to get that done with the time constraints we're up against.
    While every "FTO" has not been through formal FTO training, they are receiving the 4% supplement. Bottom line, these new hires need to be trained and it's a matter of teaching them how to do what you've been doing every day since YOU got off of FTO.
    Fight the good fight. Help them become the 15 you'd want showing up on your call. It's really pretty simple, ***** and moan, or get them trained and out to these schools so we can relax a little with a fully staffed system and no more running from call to call.

Unregistered

Rejects

Stop the Beotching!!!! Go somewhere else where you’ll see the fruits of your labor