Where’s JP’s email concerning Braulio’s second arrest
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Where’s JP’s email concerning Braulio’s second arrest

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mia...231530718.html

Email sent out ref the arrest and embarrassment of the officer for selling stolen vehicles but nothing on Lt. Braulio González second arrest on lewd and lascivious conduct of a minor.
    What? Don’t want to keep reminding the troops of the one that’s been protected for years?!

Unregistered
    He’s busy on another trip telling everyone how great he is.

Unregistered

Huge psycho

I know what your saying. Glad he’s off the streets, generally a dangerous unhinged cop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know what your saying. Glad he’s off the streets, generally a dangerous unhinged cop.
    Agree! But, he was part of the arm shavers club and was protected for YEARS! How they put him in SRT is still incredible!

Unregistered
    Agree! But, he was part of the arm shavers club and was protected for YEARS! How they put him in SRT is still incredible!
    That brave child who stepped up and gave a statement about this monster’s disgusting and perverted acts is a hero. She saved the people of Miami-Dade County and lots of hard-working officers a whole lot of abuse. He’s a scumbag. I hope that she gets the help she needs.
    This lowlife piece of crap was protected by this department’s network of bro’s and mano’s and his Cuban mafia while he went around shitting on everyone whose ass he wasn’t kissing. Good riddance. Shame on us for harboring this puke for so many years.

Unregistered
    I can’t believe how people still doubt the allegations against him. Anyone who knew him knows how little respect he has for women. I truly believe his hatred for them is deep seeded from his childhood. Constantly walking around calling women puercas. Hitting them and belittling them. Those he wanted and those he didn’t. He even spoke ill of the women he supposedly said were his friends behind their backs. He spoke I’ll if any man that he felt threatened by especially those higher ranking or with hair. He is just poor excuse for a human being. I know his parents were connected but protecting him under all the domestic violence allegations and sexual abuse allegations is where the line should be drawn. Many people knew he broke that girls arm and no one did anything but talk about it amongst themselves. Maybe they could’ve put him in jail sooner.

Unregistered
    It was swept under the rug dude

Unregistered
    It was swept under the rug dude
    He spent more time relieved of duty behind a desk than anyone I know. But no one ever acts on this stuff. Like everyone said already, they just talk about it among themselves and are like “whatever.”
    No one gives a shit so long as it’s some piece of shit who’s hooked up. No one cares about the female officer whose arm was broken in a DV or the little girl who was raped at gunpoint by a sick psychopath. And you know what? He has a chance of walking. There hasn’t been a trial, or a final dispo. So if the victim won’t testify because she’s scared to death of this maniac, then what do you think is gonna happen? A whole lotta nothin.

Unregistered
    He spent more time relieved of duty behind a desk than anyone I know. But no one ever acts on this stuff. Like everyone said already, they just talk about it among themselves and are like “whatever.”
    No one gives a shit so long as it’s some piece of shit who’s hooked up. No one cares about the female officer whose arm was broken in a DV or the little girl who was raped at gunpoint by a sick psychopath. And you know what? He has a chance of walking. There hasn’t been a trial, or a final dispo. So if the victim won’t testify because she’s scared to death of this maniac, then what do you think is gonna happen? A whole lotta nothin.
    AND, some how he became the SRT commander!!!!

Unregistered
    AND, some how he became the SRT commander!!!!
    Barego turn the page already man. Fux you are a huge ***** man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast