New Sgt’s Promotions
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

New Sgt’s Promotions

I see they went down the list until #13, then all over the place to get the “Minority and female” picks.
    Who did #13 piss off? It’s no wonder this agency will continue to be whale shit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see they went down the list until #13, then all over the place to get the “Minority and female” picks.
    Who did #13 piss off? It’s no wonder this agency will continue to be whale shit.
    I thought it was #17 that got skipped? Hopefully that person will eventually get promoted. My question is why did #48 get promoted? Why reach down that low to take her? What skill does she have that nobody above her has, the answer is none! And before all of you who don't know who I'm talking about start discussing how she got promoted, it's not the typical way you might think.....lets just say same team. Now if you want to argue it was for future votes, just like Israel use to do, ok I'd buy that. I guess if you promote JC to Lieutenant anything is possible.

Unregistered
    48 is a male BTW, the rest of the post is accurate.

Unregistered
    48 is a male BTW, the rest of the post is accurate.
    Sorry, my apologies to #48 if I misspoke, I didn't have a copy of the list in front of me when I made the comment. Let me just say the lowest administrative pick selected.

Unregistered
    Congratulations to all who got promoted.

Unregistered
    Congrats to Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky & Mike.

Unregistered
    Who got promoted?

Unregistered
    Who got promoted?
    Loser #48 and unlucky #13 didn't. Try to keep up.

Unregistered
    Congrats to Sherika, Mercedes, Tamarika, Tyrone, and of course Baberthairka. You worked very hard and truly deserve this promotion.

Unregistered

Pimpin' In da No!!

Congrats to Sherika, Mercedes, Tamarika, Tyrone, and of course Baberthairka. You worked very hard and truly deserve this promotion.
    This sounds like the hooker lineup for a Friday night on 27th Ave in the "NO"!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast