The Brutnell's- The thief and the idiot - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    If she got 7 years, that's a joke and special treatment!! For someone in a trusted position with that amount of money stolen, they really gave her a light sentence. I'd even bet that you could pick FDLE cases where someone that has stolen that amount of money or less that got tougher sentences.

And to sneak this through late in the evening without the press knowing was playing to the Brutnells. Since when do criminals get to hide and get their way? Oh that's right, she's the WIFE OF A FDLE AGENT.

WHAT A JOKE.

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If she got 7 years, that's a joke and special treatment!! For someone in a trusted position with that amount of money stolen, they really gave her a light sentence. I'd even bet that you could pick FDLE cases where someone that has stolen that amount of money or less that got tougher sentences.

And to sneak this through late in the evening without the press knowing was playing to the Brutnells. Since when do criminals get to hide and get their way? Oh that's right, she's the WIFE OF A FDLE AGENT.

WHAT A JOKE.
    and we KNOW she won't spend 7 years in prison, she did the crime but won't do the time... makes me sick

Unregistered

Where is she in prison?

Why would he want to still be married to her?!!!! If it were me I would have given her a divorce along with her sentence! (If I didn’t know she was doing it).

Unregistered
    Why would he want to still be married to her?!!!! If it were me I would have given her a divorce along with her sentence! (If I didn’t know she was doing it).
    Oh he knew alright, no doubt about it

Unregistered

Brutnell is an embarrassment

Oh he knew alright, no doubt about it
    Seeing his name as the spokesperson for TBROC with the recent shooting is an embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Since when do criminals get to hide and get their way?

WHAT A JOKE.
    The Demoncrats have been doing it for years. Duh.

Unregistered
    The Demoncrats have been doing it for years. Duh.

LMAO, so true!

Unregistered
    Is Marky one of them who never was a real cop? Ya know all the guys in FDLE who never walked a beat or rode patrol? Did he start out like the guy in Jacksonville who was an analyst? Like their commissioner ?
    Is his wife the thief struggling to make the family budget work with Marky’s $117K per year while lounging by the exclusive condo pool?
    No thats not fair. He did the job

Its not really about the person. Power corrupts. Thats the whole point. No one can be trusted. Everyone messes up. Good people do everyday. Sure its all well and good until opportunity meets access.

The whole point of our criminal justice system is to be checks and balances. Judicial legislative executive, prosecutor defense jurors etc. Local, state federal and the multitudes of different investigative agencies within. fhp fdle etc. All looking out to see whats going on, hopefully with integrity.

No one should be mistreated, but also not one should be ushered through as a celebrity. Nothing feels worse though than the betrayal of the peoples trust. Any misbehavior impacts trust of the whole system and everyone in it.

If your one of those guys out there boots on the ground, be a good guy. Behave honorably with integrity. Don't follow blindly. Trust, but verify. Don't do anything you will regret later in life. If you do mess up, take it like a man, admit it don't hide like a coward. Shame comes from the covering up and lies and deceit involved. The ego. Treat others as kind and humble. Because we are all the same.

Unregistered
    The irony is that the FDLE leaders are extremely harsh on employees they deem as misfits, outcasts, different, or just people that are disagreeable. Rick has shown that he doesn't care about employees having rights and is willing to use his regional staff to play unfair on anyone that doesn't fit in.. doesn't matter how long they've had a career, how good their work is (in some cases), or anything else. Rick is willing to cancel out anyone...

That is, except his favorites and his own leaders!!! He will protect them and is not afraid to show support for the ones that "know the dirty stuff". You can guarantee that his leaders know his dirty stuff, how he's worked unfairly (and possibly, conduct unbecoming of anyone decent), how he's done things (perhaps, in the opinion of some, on the dirty btw) and by protecting them, he protects himself.

Now someone who REALLY deserves to be on the outs? Like someone who couldn't supervise in Jax, has shown horrid blindness in personal life, and all the other things, it certainly makes you think.. and most know why if you know Richard.

Unregistered
    Markie isn't even the worse person there... Vecchio is 10X the one to get rid of.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast