The Brutnell's- The thief and the idiot
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The Brutnell's- The thief and the idiot

Hey, go pull the jail phone call log for the grand felon and see what she is saying to her FDLE Special Agent in Charge husband, OK? (watch the video)

Raye wasn't even shaken up while on the call while MB was more concerned?

Pleading not guilty to this, I hope they really stick it to her in sentencing because she's so ****y. They've probably already lost everything buying the top notch attorney. Why not leave MB broke and w/o you for a long time because you wouldn't fess up!

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...f-592ecebbc74d

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, go pull the jail phone call log for the grand felon and see what she is saying to her FDLE Special Agent in Charge husband, OK? (watch the video)

Raye wasn't even shaken up while on the call while MB was more concerned?

Pleading not guilty to this, I hope they really stick it to her in sentencing because she's so ****y. They've probably already lost everything buying the top notch attorney. Why not leave MB broke and w/o you for a long time because you wouldn't fess up!

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...f-592ecebbc74d
    There's no way Mark did not know, he must have something BIG on somebody to not have already been charged and fired! If he truly is this STUPID he does not belong in law enforcement! Can't understand how he is still there.

Unregistered
    rumor is that someone provided the Tampa Bay Times with information and they want to know why/ how Mark did not know.....GREAT PRESS....Glad I left my former department to become so elite!

Unregistered
    rumor is that someone provided the Tampa Bay Times with information and they want to know why/ how Mark did not know.....GREAT PRESS....Glad I left my former department to become so elite!
    Maybe TBT should ask the Governor what he thinks about why/how Mark did not know.

Unregistered
    Here is a question: Why isnt the PBA asking these questions. Its ok for rank and file to be f-ed over on IA for made up BS and this guy gets a pass?

Unregistered

Mark?

You have been really quiet lately SAC Brutnell......I/A looking into your incompetence?

Unregistered
    He continues to be the face of FDLE in the Tampa Region yet all of the LE execs are laughing at FDLE behind his back. It has to be a joke when FDLE Tampa shows up, even more than it was before. Seems like Tampa is just cursed or that's where they send all of the losers

Unregistered
    Trial is coming up Marky Mark! Think Raye will go gay for her stay?

Unregistered

Got it all wrong

I know him as a friend and coworker. Your off base He would not have seen the things she was doing with the money and as you are with your spouse he trusted her blindly. And yes, he is a competent and well liked criminal investigator. Get off his neck.

Unregistered
    I know him as a friend and coworker. Your off base He would not have seen the things she was doing with the money and as you are with your spouse he trusted her blindly. And yes, he is a competent and well liked criminal investigator. Get off his neck.
    Get your head out of the sand!! The expensive house, vacations, boats on FDLE and St. John's S.O. salaries??!! Come on and wake up!! He should be investigated and fired! LEO's are fired for a lot less than for $700,000!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast