Ex AC - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex AC

Unregistered
    Well that's not a good look for him for sure. Now if you were even remotely as good at your job as you are at looking up old news about that man, you might actually end up average at your job. But it is not likely.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well that's not a good look for him for sure. Now if you were even remotely as good at your job as you are at looking up old news about that man, you might actually end up average at your job. But it is not likely.
    Wow, I just realized that article is like 24 years old.

Unregistered
    Wow, I just realized that article is like 24 years old.
    You must be a USF Detective lol.

Unregistered
    Oh yeah he's doing fine... the guy doesn't acknowledge officers in the hallway or the same room when he is spoken too. Hell he doesn't even speak to command staff members. He's a bully. What a great leader. Send him back across the bay.
    Advice. They like to promote that type of character here. The guy that has no personality and basically has no people skills at all, and you wonder how he even got married or met a girl, and feel sorry for his wife. Maybe it's this job that attracts the type of personality. The kind of person that will walk by you in a hallway and not even acknowledge you, or go into an elevator with you and do the same and not even say, "Hi, how are you doing?" and the employees are expected to follow that kind of leader. Or they will promote the one that is a stern boss on this job and and is just waiting to put his boot down on you when you mess up and thinks this is good leadership. Those types of personalities exceed in this profession, and I would say also in the military if they had done that as a career. They could never succeed in the business world on dealing with people and their problems as a leader. I remember working for the owner of a large company before getting into this profession, and he treated his employees good and they respected him out of respect and wanted to do the best job. If he didn't like what was going on, he would come in and say something like, "I'm not happy with what is going on, and I want this or that to change-- to the workers. I am not talking to you and I don't want to have to get mad with someone, but this has to change." The employees knew and understood exactly what he was saying and made the changes out of respect, not out of forceful fear of getting written up on the job like here. True leadership is earned and I am guessing a personality trait you either have or do not. Not a position of authority and rules in fear of messing up and being punished summarily. Just thoughts for the Admin. here and to make a better working place.

Unregistered
    That’s called using what you learned in psychology 101 and management/leadership 101

Unregistered
    Wow, totally unbelievable. But he keeps progressing in this career, and we hire him. There is something totally wrong with Law Enforcement leadership/management that never gets corrected and seems to continue in this profession. The job itself is stressful enough of what you have to do and deal with, then add this type of management on top of it..., t's overwhelming and makes the job extremely stressful. And what I find funny, is when the officer fails or goes out, ...they say "oh poor guy/girl, if only we could have helped them. Just pray for them and their family in our "police family".

Unregistered
    I would love to watch Yawn and Marckese in the World's Poker Tournament, I would bet on them to win, they wouldn't even have to wear the sunglasses like some of them do to play.

Unregistered
    It would be like watching the terminator vs the T1000.

Unregistered
    Does he even lift

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast