Read learn who are Tommy and Mat Reyes

Unregistered

Read learn who are Tommy and Mat Reyes

Reyes brothers don’t have gps currently installed in their city vehicles. The Reyes brothers let GPS come and dominate the membership yet they don’t have it in their cars, kind of weird? Reyes never go against internal affairs or the administration. The membership is unhappy with them.

Unregistered

Let Down

I voted for the Reyes brothers and boy do I regret it. I wouldn’t say they are as bad as Javi and Lugo, but just the same! We the exception they don’t fall asleep in the back seat.

Unregistered
    How come the Reyes and Markowitz don’t have gps in their car? Did the Reyes cut a deal, is that why there not fighting for us? How come they don’t help anyone?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How come the Reyes and Markowitz don’t have gps in their car? Did the Reyes cut a deal, is that why there not fighting for us? How come they don’t help anyone?
    They “taking out the trash DAWG”

Unregistered
    Don’t you know everyone in power believe they are above the law!

People that don’t get gbs!
    The Chief, Deputy and Ass Chief
    That also includes All Majors, Commanders and Executive Assistant.

The Only people with civil service that don’t gbs is two Capt and guess who they are?
    Yeap Ortiz And Mc

I guess they don’t protect drug dealers

Unregistered
    Don’t you know everyone in power believe they are above the law!

People that don’t get gbs!
    The Chief, Deputy and Ass Chief
    That also includes All Majors, Commanders and Executive Assistant.

The Only people with civil service that don’t gbs is two Capt and guess who they are?
    Yeap Ortiz And Mc

I guess they don’t protect drug dealers
    You must not work for the department. Probably fired for something since no one cares about gps. It’s a non issue. Show me people complaining because no one is. No discipline or anything. So enjoy your early retirement.

Unregistered
    We need new leaders in the fop, the fake president doesn’t care about the membership. Everyone can’t wait to vote for The Real President Lugo, Joaquin Perez , Eric Pulido and Joe.