Leo Affairs BSO? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More like bought your degree with one of those awful online degrees where everyone passes.
    No not quite. You really need some mental help or EAP.

Unregistered

money

My "looser" reference was lost on you too I see superstar. While I am enjoying retirement shortly you will still be on here crying and whining about something that you didn't get because no one handed it to you. Millennial Baby..I have far more life experience than you will ever have and I will enjoy all of the money that I actually worked for. Again because reading and comprehension is not one of your strong skills I say it again. I'm glad that people are leaving and finding what they want. I hope you leave or at least go to a psychologist to get help for your mental issues.
    Wow you are one angry person. Hey man enjoy the money and your long fruitless career doing little with your career and life except details and work. I believe your deflecting the fact you may need a psychiatrist and get meds to help you with your anger issues. Your life experiences are copy Walmart, MPC N or S, Hospital, and so on. Dude go away with your negative thoughts already. You did 20+ and you spell "loser" with two O <looser> wow man. Maybe put down the bottle!

Unregistered

See it

Brainwashed? Huh? How about its called a work ethic and not the chronic whiny "you owe me" syndrome! Who is saying I spent my whole time on the road. See I can spell unlike you LOSER! I went to school and earned a degree and got promoted unlike you LOSER. See I spelled it correctly twice which is two more times than you did. Go fill out your applications superstar, I am sure there is some agency just waiting for another whiner like you!
    Earned an online degree obviously. It's spelled "loser" not looser dumb dumb. Your work ethic is quite poor like most senior people along with supervisors staff that make no decisions to better the department. Oh that's why the Department is possibly gonna have an exodus. Hey man try to be happy your almost done with all your money, so stop being so pissed off with people's choices. They will be somebody useful, unlike you.

Unregistered
    Wow you are one angry person. Hey man enjoy the money and your long fruitless career doing little with your career and life except details and work. I believe your deflecting the fact you may need a psychiatrist and get meds to help you with your anger issues. Your life experiences are copy Walmart, MPC N or S, Hospital, and so on. Dude go away with your negative thoughts already. You did 20+ and you spell "loser" with two O <looser> wow man. Maybe put down the bottle!
    This is a joke post right? You seriously think you spell it with two O's? Seriously? I have no anger issues other than you inability to read,write and comprehend the English language. Stop making yourself look more stupid than you already have!

Unregistered
    Earned an online degree obviously. It's spelled "loser" not looser dumb dumb. Your work ethic is quite poor like most senior people along with supervisors staff that make no decisions to better the department. Oh that's why the Department is possibly gonna have an exodus. Hey man try to be happy your almost done with all your money, so stop being so pissed off with people's choices. They will be somebody useful, unlike you.
    I have no anger issues other than you inability to read,write and comprehend the English language. Stop making yourself look more stupid than you already have! As I stated earlier, no on line degree like most and no Barry or other college mill for me sorry to disappoint you. Sorry we couldn't give you everything that your little heart desired and sorry that we expected you to work for your paycheck and sorry that we weren't there to wipe your nose and wipe your a*s. As per my career, I am confident that I have and will accomplish more in my career and life than a sh*t stain like you ever will. Stop making yourself look even more stupid than you already are!

Unregistered

wow

I have no anger issues other than you inability to read,write and comprehend the English language. Stop making yourself look more stupid than you already have! As I stated earlier, no on line degree like most and no Barry or other college mill for me sorry to disappoint you. Sorry we couldn't give you everything that your little heart desired and sorry that we expected you to work for your paycheck and sorry that we weren't there to wipe your nose and wipe your a*s. As per my career, I am confident that I have and will accomplish more in my career and life than a sh*t stain like you ever will. Stop making yourself look even more stupid than you already are!
    Wow this guy is really angry. LOOK don't off yourself man calm down already. You seem to be an awful detective that needed to retire like 2 or 3 year ago. ok Angry man calm yourself and breath.

Unregistered
    Wow this guy is really angry. LOOK don't off yourself man calm down already. You seem to be an awful detective that needed to retire like 2 or 3 year ago. ok Angry man calm yourself and breath.
    Keep guessing, after a while you will understand why you never got promoted or a special unit assignment. No anger here!

Unregistered

ok

Keep guessing, after a while you will understand why you never got promoted or a special unit assignment. No anger here!
    This guy is really angry. And apparently has lots of time to answer all posts. Must be superviser material. Definitely some supervisor at the end of his career and has not helped anyone in his piss poor career. Sounds pretty selfish like most of them anyways. And it's spelled Loser not looser Boss man.

Unregistered
    This guy is really angry. And apparently has lots of time to answer all posts. Must be superviser material. Definitely some supervisor at the end of his career and has not helped anyone in his piss poor career. Sounds pretty selfish like most of them anyways. And it's spelled Loser not looser Boss man.
    Alrighty there you just keep on keepin on with your BS and Ill just sit back and watch my money grow and plan on enjoying my early age retirement. After I retire I will sit back and read your posts about your pathetic life crying about how there isn't anyone to wipe your nose. My final shot- ITS SUPERVISOR! and its LOSER! Looser is what your gun belt is going to be when they finally catch up to you and all of your questionable and contrary to policy posts here and on facebook. Enjoy your little miserable life..I'm out!

Unregistered
    I am getting tired of this. I'm going to take my blocks and toys and go home. I will start my own clubhouse and you will no longer be my bestest friend. I will get new friends. I am not going to share my milk and cookies or p&j sandwiches with you either. So stop being means to me or I will tell the teacher on you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast