Leo Affairs BSO? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are right about this guy. And promotions still didn't make him happy at all. Angry supervisor. what's new?
    I am going to now assume you need reading comprehension classes too. Where in what I said makes you think I am unhappy or angry. You are the one that says boo hoo I didn't get this because this person has dark skin or boo hoo I didn't get this because they don't like me or boo hoo I cant spell loser or boo hoo this person is pointing what a real malcontent and cry baby I really am but mask it by trying to deflect what I really am. Move on already! Go put in your applications superstar! I hear agencies are just knocking down your door with recruitment bonuses and promotions.

Unregistered

Superstar **

Im sure that they are all super stars (sarcasm). Let them go and while you are at it please follow them super cop!
    If you actually take the time to talk to some of the guys that have left in the past year you will find they are being treated better, their agencies have higher morale, they are getting more pay and they have far more clear opportunities in front of them. You might make fun of them, sarcastically calling them “superstars”, but the fact remains that many of them were extremely hard workers and had the highest stats in the department. They came to Miramar to work hard and then got sh*t on for doing so.

I am toward the end of my career here and I honestly wish that I had left and gone somewhere else at some point. These guys that left with under five years on made a smart decision. Just my .02.

Unregistered
    If you actually take the time to talk to some of the guys that have left in the past year you will find they are being treated better, their agencies have higher morale, they are getting more pay and they have far more clear opportunities in front of them. You might make fun of them, sarcastically calling them “superstars”, but the fact remains that many of them were extremely hard workers and had the highest stats in the department. They came to Miramar to work hard and then got sh*t on for doing so.

I am toward the end of my career here and I honestly wish that I had left and gone somewhere else at some point. These guys that left with under five years on made a smart decision. Just my .02.
    You missed my point. I am calling this chronic whiner and all that whine "superstars". If you want something then work for it. Put in the time and effort to earn what you want. No one anywhere (even the MPD) owes you anything unless you earn it. I know and have talked to most of the guys and girls that left and most but not all are happy that they left and they will tell you that I was one of the few that told them to go if thats what they wanted and met their needs and desires. Please also ask them how Miramar was the only agency to offer to hire them because of their sketchy past, borderline background, poly, credit or psych or questionable choices growing up. Without saying names there were some real winners that got a break and got hired redeemed themselves and then left for greener pastures. You know there are a whole bunch of people that doing nothing but b*tch and complain that they get passed over for things because of race or someone buddy syndrome when in fact they are lazy slugs. If you have less than 5 years and you want to leave for what you see as a better opportunity, then go for it! Just remember the Miramar Police Department will still be here and still responding to calls with or without you.

Unregistered

Yup

You missed my point. I am calling this chronic whiner and all that whine "superstars". If you want something then work for it. Put in the time and effort to earn what you want. No one anywhere (even the MPD) owes you anything unless you earn it. I know and have talked to most of the guys and girls that left and most but not all are happy that they left and they will tell you that I was one of the few that told them to go if thats what they wanted and met their needs and desires. Please also ask them how Miramar was the only agency to offer to hire them because of their sketchy past, borderline background, poly, credit or psych or questionable choices growing up. Without saying names there were some real winners that got a break and got hired redeemed themselves and then left for greener pastures. You know there are a whole bunch of people that doing nothing but b*tch and complain that they get passed over for things because of race or someone buddy syndrome when in fact they are lazy slugs. If you have less than 5 years and you want to leave for what you see as a better opportunity, then go for it! Just remember the Miramar Police Department will still be here and still responding to calls with or without you.
    YES , This guy is so angry and basically cares about money only. Hey guy your gonna look back and wonder what in the hell you did with your life. Leave if you can because this department does not care and will never change.

Unregistered
    YES , This guy is so angry and basically cares about money only. Hey guy your gonna look back and wonder what in the hell you did with your life. Leave if you can because this department does not care and will never change.
    Can you read? Seriously. Read what I wrote. I said (talking slowly so you can understand) I encouraged people who wanted to go, to go ahead and go. You surely had to be one of the ones that no one would hire. I'm done with your pathetic "looser" self.

Unregistered
    This sure sounds like the delta unit who nobody respects, couldn’t get motors and now hates at anyone trying to better themselves. Get through your head that this is the only agency that you need to work 20 years before you can make a dime, there is zero room for
    Opportunities and those who are leaving are doing it because they believe they deserve better. But what do I know, I was fortunate to get what I wanted 2 years on the road when we had a command staff that gave a shit, get out while you can fellas.

Unregistered

Ok

Can you read? Seriously. Read what I wrote. I said (talking slowly so you can understand) I encouraged people who wanted to go, to go ahead and go. You surely had to be one of the ones that no one would hire. I'm done with your pathetic "looser" self.
    It's spelled "loser ". Please don't be se angry all the time. Your at the end of your career and identity.

Unregistered

What's his problem

Why are you so angry about people leaving? And it's spelled "loser" not looser dumb dumb. Use spell check or something. Maybe auto correct don't work all the time. Good luck in retirement with all your money and little to no actual real life experiences. Hope you find happiness in your money rich person . Maybe money will buy you alot of stuff but happiness will always slip away with you.

Unregistered

Yes

Brainwashed? Huh? How about its called a work ethic and not the chronic whiny "you owe me" syndrome! Who is saying I spent my whole time on the road. See I can spell unlike you LOSER! I went to school and earned a degree and got promoted unlike you LOSER. See I spelled it correctly twice which is two more times than you did. Go fill out your applications superstar, I am sure there is some agency just waiting for another whiner like you!
    More like bought your degree with one of those awful online degrees where everyone passes.

Unregistered
    Why are you so angry about people leaving? And it's spelled "loser" not looser dumb dumb. Use spell check or something. Maybe auto correct don't work all the time. Good luck in retirement with all your money and little to no actual real life experiences. Hope you find happiness in your money rich person . Maybe money will buy you alot of stuff but happiness will always slip away with you.
    My "looser" reference was lost on you too I see superstar. While I am enjoying retirement shortly you will still be on here crying and whining about something that you didn't get because no one handed it to you. Millennial Baby..I have far more life experience than you will ever have and I will enjoy all of the money that I actually worked for. Again because reading and comprehension is not one of your strong skills I say it again. I'm glad that people are leaving and finding what they want. I hope you leave or at least go to a psychologist to get help for your mental issues.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast