Leo Affairs BSO?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Leo Affairs BSO?

Just for grins I took a look at the posts on Leo Affairs BSO. As I did I thought about the Miramar posts. On ours it's usually about someone that someone else doesn't like, someone obsessed with M Moore, or someone who doesn't like people different from him/herself. On the BSO thread it sure seemed to me that many of the deputies really don't like their department. They do not seem happy with their agency whatsoever. Take a look, you may or may not agree with my opinion, but it was eye opening to me. It's definitely not somewhere that I would want to work. Again, you may totally disagree - and that's ok, to each his own.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just for grins I took a look at the posts on Leo Affairs BSO. As I did I thought about the Miramar posts. On ours it's usually about someone that someone else doesn't like, someone obsessed with M Moore, or someone who doesn't like people different from him/herself. On the BSO thread it sure seemed to me that many of the deputies really don't like their department. They do not seem happy with their agency whatsoever. Take a look, you may or may not agree with my opinion, but it was eye opening to me. It's definitely not somewhere that I would want to work. Again, you may totally disagree - and that's ok, to each his own.
    These boards attract unhappy miserable malcontents who cant confront someone face to face so they trash them on here.
    I'm here for the entertainment and the buttered popcorn!

Unregistered
    These boards attract unhappy miserable malcontents who cant confront someone face to face so they trash them on here.
    I'm here for the entertainment and the buttered popcorn!
    This is spot on.

Unregistered

ok

This is spot on.
    Nope. This is command staff angry that people are leaving the department for better opportunities. No need to stay here and more are leaving because there is no where else to go except the road.

Unregistered
    Nope. This is command staff angry that people are leaving the department for better opportunities. No need to stay here and more are leaving because there is no where else to go except the road.
    I dont think they will miss you and your sh*tty attitude and poor work ethic

Unregistered
    4 out 8 to go by the end of the year .hopefully someone in command staff with a brain takes over and once incompetent DW leaves.

Unregistered
    4 out 8 to go by the end of the year .hopefully someone in command staff with a brain takes over and once incompetent DW leaves.
    Im sure that they are all super stars (sarcasm). Let them go and while you are at it please follow them super cop!

Unregistered

What

I dont think they will miss you and your sh*tty attitude and poor work ethic
    Are you angry they are leaving lol. This is a small little department. Why would you be angry that these people are moving on to bigger and better things? Oh because your a looser and have stayed here you whole career and no nothing else besides this place. Oh it's because your angry you didn’t leave and are now stuck here with the misery. Your attitude is the one that is sh*tty. AH!

Unregistered
    Are you angry they are leaving lol. This is a small little department. Why would you be angry that these people are moving on to bigger and better things? Oh because your a looser and have stayed here you whole career and no nothing else besides this place. Oh it's because your angry you didn’t leave and are now stuck here with the misery. Your attitude is the one that is sh*tty. AH!
    I have a great attitude and great work ethic. When I finish my DROP I will have OVER 1 million dollars and $6000+ per month from my pension. Oh and no I am not command staff so put on your Romper Room Super Sleuth hat and start thinking, who is this person and wonder why you will never have this.

Unregistered
    I have a great attitude and great work ethic. When I finish my DROP I will have OVER 1 million dollars and $6000+ per month from my pension. Oh and no I am not command staff so put on your Romper Room Super Sleuth hat and start thinking, who is this person and wonder why you will never have this.
    LOL how brain washed you are. 28 years of being broke working 60 hours a week and multiple side jobs for your “pay out”. Be happy for the ones leaving that chose to make the decision we didnt have the balls to make.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast