Leo Affairs BSO? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im sure that they are all super stars (sarcasm). Let them go and while you are at it please follow them super cop!
    Like the great DW would say “f em keep hirin”

Unregistered

yes

LOL how brain washed you are. 28 years of being broke working 60 hours a week and multiple side jobs for your “pay out”. Be happy for the ones leaving that chose to make the decision we didnt have the balls to make.
    Totally agree. the guy with a million dollars will be absolutely unhappy and stroke out. Look back at your pitiful career here and be sad you never left for better option's!

Unregistered
    Totally agree. the guy with a million dollars will be absolutely unhappy and stroke out. Look back at your pitiful career here and be sad you never left for better option's!
    You are also a superstar! I enjoy working at the MPD. I seriously doubt if I will stroke out, you will from being a slug whiner
    Go on and put your applications all over and start over and be that superstar you think you are there. Im sure the MPD will survive with you! Good Luck!

Unregistered

Ok

You are also a superstar! I enjoy working at the MPD. I seriously doubt if I will stroke out, you will from being a slug whiner
    Go on and put your applications all over and start over and be that superstar you think you are there. Im sure the MPD will survive with you! Good Luck!
    Above guys is an example of why you should leave. 20 plus years above and can barely make a sentence. Lol looser.

Unregistered
    Above guys is an example of why you should leave. 20 plus years above and can barely make a sentence. Lol looser.
    Every word I wrote was a complete sentence and all words spelled correctly. You on the other hand, the superstar that you are cannot spell LOSER correctly. You are pathetic!

Unregistered

Look

Every word I wrote was a complete sentence and all words spelled correctly. You on the other hand, the superstar that you are cannot spell LOSER correctly. You are pathetic!
    20 yrs of nothing above here guys and girls. 20+ yrs of anger and resentment.

Unregistered
    20 yrs of nothing above here guys and girls. 20+ yrs of anger and resentment.
    How can I be angry and resentful when I will walk out here with a million plus dollars and $6000 per month pension and I can spell LOSER correctly? You are Cleopatra,Queen of Denial! Go do some work and earn that paycheck!

Unregistered
    How can I be angry and resentful when I will walk out here with a million plus dollars and $6000 per month pension and I can spell LOSER correctly? You are Cleopatra,Queen of Denial! Go do some work and earn that paycheck!
    Jesus Christ you sure are brainwashed. Hope 20 years of being miserable on the road as unqualified dark skinned females got promoted was worth it.

Unregistered
    Jesus Christ you sure are brainwashed. Hope 20 years of being miserable on the road as unqualified dark skinned females got promoted was worth it.
    Brainwashed? Huh? How about its called a work ethic and not the chronic whiny "you owe me" syndrome! Who is saying I spent my whole time on the road. See I can spell unlike you LOSER! I went to school and earned a degree and got promoted unlike you LOSER. See I spelled it correctly twice which is two more times than you did. Go fill out your applications superstar, I am sure there is some agency just waiting for another whiner like you!

Unregistered

see

Brainwashed? Huh? How about its called a work ethic and not the chronic whiny "you owe me" syndrome! Who is saying I spent my whole time on the road. See I can spell unlike you LOSER! I went to school and earned a degree and got promoted unlike you LOSER. See I spelled it correctly twice which is two more times than you did. Go fill out your applications superstar, I am sure there is some agency just waiting for another whiner like you!
    You guys are right about this guy. And promotions still didn't make him happy at all. Angry supervisor. what's new?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast