NAACP to rally tomorrow 26th courthouse to bank Tony - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's there in spirit. Never forget Pollock's words. He is a disgrace to the badge. He will further destroy BSO if that's even possible.

Sources say they thought he mumbled, "I f I had a son, he'd look like Delucca Rolle."

"The kid was on the ground, not resisting," he says.

Former BSO Col. Alvin Pollock, who is running for sheriff in 2020, also called Krickovich's actions indefensible. "These are kids," he says. "How can you defend pounding a kid's head? The kid was laid out."

Broward New Times
    Don’t worry we haven’t forgotten. So Bell better not try to pass this off as our nomination.

Unregistered
    This is one of my favorite websites. It's a shot clock for Chicago alone! Hey NAACP what's up with that? Home of PROMISE and the guy you've been protecting, Runcie and Obama. A bit worse than some pepper spray in that poor little POS' Duh-roll-a-joint's eyes...

https://heyjackass.com/

Illustrating Chicago Values

Week in Progress (6/23 – 6/29)
    Shot & Killed: 1
    Shot & Wounded: 18
    Total Shot: 19
    Total Homicides: 1

June to Date
    Shot & Killed: 36
    Shot & Wounded: 218
    Total Shot: 254
    Total Homicides: 40

Year to Date
    Shot & Killed: 223
    Shot & Wounded: 964
    Total Shot: 1187
    Total Homicides: 245
    June to date looks more like the casualty report from the IRAQ War than it does crime statistics. 223 shot and killed in six months? And the NAACP is down here playing the race card. F$ck the NAACP.

Unregistered

Whatchu talkin bout?

June to date looks more like the casualty report from the IRAQ War than it does crime statistics. 223 shot and killed in six months? And the NAACP is down here playing the race card. F$ck the NAACP.
    Member me? From the Runice freak show? I go from black brutha to black brutha to black brutha, mutha flippa! And my afro gets higher and bigger and more stank. I run that biatch, the NAACP nipsy hustle ain't got nuthin on me.

Unregistered
    Member me? From the Runice freak show? I go from black brutha to black brutha to black brutha, mutha flippa! And my afro gets higher and bigger and more stank. I run that biatch, the NAACP nipsy hustle ain't got nuthin on me.

Dont sorru, guys like you are secret BLACK PUZZY lovers...you REALLY DONT hate blacks,,you are secretly infatuated with the sista gurls

Unregistered

Look at her picking her ass. Nasty.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123