It’s official-no raise
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

It’s official-no raise

PBA lying again, no raise this year folks! Time to quit

Unregistered
    This sucks! Now I can't buy that new shotgun and bigger tires for my 1997 4WD F-150. Hope the trailer park lot rent doesn't go up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA lying again, no raise this year folks! Time to quit
    where is that in writing, **** Tracy?

Unregistered
    This sucks! Now I can't buy that new shotgun and bigger tires for my 1997 4WD F-150. Hope the trailer park lot rent doesn't go up.
    Agreed. I was going to sign up for rodent control inside my double wide and take the little lady out to Golden Corral. Looks like its a peanut butter and jelly night and I'll have to use my .22 to rid my domicile on the Redneck Riviera of palm rats.

Unregistered

Angry

Community Corrections gets it this year, maybe ALL state workers will get one next year!

Unregistered
    No raise again? Now we will have to switch to Busch Light, generic turkey hot dogs and bread from the day old surplus bakery store. No more splurging to the Waffle House and Hardee's.

Unregistered
    No raise again? Now we will have to switch to Busch Light, generic turkey hot dogs and bread from the day old surplus bakery store. No more splurging to the Waffle House and Hardee's.
    I still plan on taking the little lady (even though she tips the scales at 200 lbs) to waffle house at least once a month. Life is short, I owe it too myself and the little lady.

Unregistered

Go federal

Federal Bureau of Prisons is starting their CO's around $42,000 with a step plan compared to earning the same salary of $33,500 for years on end.

Unregistered
    Federal Bureau of Prisons is starting their CO's around $42,000 with a step plan compared to earning the same salary of $33,500 for years on end.
    Let's not forget the feds offer a much better pension and benefits than the FRS. Even if the pay was the same, the better federal pension alone would cause me to try for the FBP job.

Unregistered
    Let's not forget the feds offer a much better pension and benefits than the FRS. Even if the pay was the same, the better federal pension alone would cause me to try for the FBP job.
    Federal pension is not better that special risk FRS which pays at 3% while the feds only pay 1.6% Do your homework, rookie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast