John F Mcguie ESQ. Reputable? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh and how do you know who they are by intuition there Sherlock? Another Pasco crime fighting genius embarrassing themselves.

It’s pretty obvious you all are sitting at home trying to think of new things to post with the attempt to stir the pot. I mean, I guess I can’t blame you. You probably don’t have anything better to do since being fired. May I suggest a hobby such as model airplanes or stamp collecting?

Unregistered
    It’s pretty obvious you all are sitting at home trying to think of new things to post with the attempt to stir the pot. I mean, I guess I can’t blame you. You probably don’t have anything better to do since being fired. May I suggest a hobby such as model airplanes or stamp collecting?
    The only thing obvious is you must think youre a legend in your own mind to say something so stupid with such certainty.

May I suggest you stop sniffing any airplane glue and car seats.

In the meantime Ill continue to laugh at your asinine posts which might be only surpassed by your lack of skills on the street.

Try harder dimwit

Unregistered
    I know... It’s probably the attorney making the posts. That way he can rack up that hourly bill for all the non-Clearwater guys to pay once this frivolous lawsuit is thrown out.

Unregistered
    I know... It’s probably the attorney making the posts. That way he can rack up that hourly bill for all the non-Clearwater guys to pay once this frivolous lawsuit is thrown out.
    Are you accusing the attorney of unethical conduct and fraud? Gee it sounds like it. Are you sure you want to make that accusation? At any rate you sound mighty jealous. How does it feel to be trapped in Pasco? Does it suck when you tell prople where you work or try to get another job and people laugh?

Well since you know the area so well you can drive a cab or ask Would you like fries with that?

Unregistered
    Are you accusing the attorney of unethical conduct and fraud? Gee it sounds like it. Are you sure you want to make that accusation? At any rate you sound mighty jealous. How does it feel to be trapped in Pasco? Does it suck when you tell prople where you work or try to get another job and people laugh?

Well since you know the area so well you can drive a cab or ask Would you like fries with that?
    Haha... Of course I’m accusing him of being unethical. I’m also accusing him of being a joke. You guys are the only ones taking this serious. Everyone is laughing at you guys.

Unregistered
    Haha... Of course I’m accusing him of being unethical. I’m also accusing him of being a joke. You guys are the only ones taking this serious. Everyone is laughing at you guys.
    Who are "you guys"? Im the only one laughing here and Im laughing at you because despite how smart you think you be you havent said one thing that makes sense or is right in all your drivel yet. I see you missed fraud too, Wanna accuse him of that too just so we're clear? Dont you get tired of saying dumb chit and never being right? Of course not Its all you got

Unregistered
    As sure as the sun will set, read my lips, no one is to big to fall! So long Nacho........

Unregistered
    As sure as the sun will set, read my lips, no one is to big to fall! So long Nacho........
    *too... I believe you meant “too big to fall”

Unregistered
    Interesting fact... All the plaintiffs in this ridiculous suit had to sign agreements to pay attorney fees when they lose... Well, all but three plaintiffs signed that agreement. Squitieri, Pearn, and Horning will not pay a dime when they lose. That must be why they recruited so hard for former disgruntled employees. Those poor souls will be forced to pick up the tab.
    And what will you do when they win? Personally I mean? Most likely nothing I suspect. Now get back under your rock

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345