John F Mcguie ESQ. Reputable? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The allegations are obviously very one sided. Luckily for everyone all citizen encounters are memorialized with video so it should be simple to see what actually happened. Wait... The plaintiffs did request and watch the video before they took the word of a known liar right? Surely...
    Hey did you ever wonder how many non liars are in Pasco? The Great Green Deception

Unregistered
    Bring back Lee Cannon👍🏼

Unregistered

Body worn cameras

You can't rely on those body worn cameras to tell the whole story! The deputies turn them on and off at their discretion..when you watch the video there are many times voids, which leads to only clips of the video being available. Not all deputies live the life they swore to by taking the oath! Corruption at its best in Pasco !

Unregistered
    How does a sergeant piss in the back yard of a home during an active forensic investigation, witnessed by many and nothing happens. Under several investigations for threatening employees? Still running the K9 unit? Still wearing stripes? Pathetic. Sad. Pathetic. Corruption? Privileged?

Unregistered
    How does a sergeant piss in the back yard of a home during an active forensic investigation, witnessed by many and nothing happens. Under several investigations for threatening employees? Still running the K9 unit? Still wearing stripes? Pathetic. Sad. Pathetic. Corruption? Privileged?
    He’s got good wrist action!

Unregistered
    I am sure Sgt. Bald Shady has more than good wrist action. He is certainly making a name for himself as he shows the his true self by removing obstacles out of his way, urinating on a forensic scene, threatening other deputies the list continues to grow just to keep his head shinning.

Unregistered

IA Files

Has anyone read some of the IA files of the complainants? I like how legal posted those. It was pretty eye opening to see who these guys really are. I didn’t read them all but I did check out a couple. From what I saw...

Former LT CS... liar
    Former trainer CS.... liar
    Former analyst AP.... liar
    Former deputy JH.... willing to sabotage a criminal investigation involving his brother

Loads of credibility there !!!!

Unregistered
    Has anyone read some of the IA files of the complainants? I like how legal posted those. It was pretty eye opening to see who these guys really are. I didn’t read them all but I did check out a couple. From what I saw...

Former LT CS... liar
    Former deputy JH.... willing to sabotage a criminal investigation involving his brother

And yours is what? Stellar. Please. Wanna hear about covering up a felony? Think that might lead into the sheriffs office? Hmmmm maybe lol.

Unregistered

Former LT CS... liar

Definitely agree! The initial plaintiffs on the suit keep posting BS on this site continually trying to stir the pot.

Unregistered
    Definitely agree! The initial plaintiffs on the suit keep posting BS on this site continually trying to stir the pot.
    Oh and how do you know who they are by intuition there Sherlock? Another Pasco crime fighting genius embarrassing themselves.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast