John F Mcguie ESQ. Reputable? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

Still not reputable

Unregistered
    Actually, what I see here is clear proof they’re harassing plaintiffs. Does Star Detective RP consistently make false arrest (Civil Rights Violation) or just when it’s a plaintiff against PSO?! How was he even responding to a call when it wasn’t even in the Star Box or a call in which Star would respond to? Nocco and his cronies are in way over their heads. I really can’t wait for depositions as that’s when the truth will (again) come out. Especially if you were caught lying to IA several times.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has Baby never been to court? Awwwwwwww. Its not who prevails on a motion its who pays the money in the end. Hint.

Unregistered
    Oh boy. You are giving WAY TOO MUCH credit to Nachos team here, Pal. This is a motion, which was denied. If you took the time to read the entire thing, you would see that these motions are only granted in extraordinary circumstances. Get it?

Do not blame McGuire for his tenacity. I do not know him, am not one of the Plaintiffs, nor am I one of the henchmen. But watching from the audience, Nacho and his crew are not in the clear by any means.

Let's sit back and watch what happens............

Unregistered

I’m no lawyer

I’m certainly not an attorney and I also have nothing to do with this case. By reading this order, I would venture to say the attorney these guys are using has no idea what he’s doing in Federal Court. I mean, he’s referencing FSS. I guess we will see how it all pans out but to me this motion made the plaintiffs look like amateurs.

Unregistered
    Funny I was thinking the same thing about the Sheriff and his merry band of what? They should all be updating and looking BEFORE all the truth comes out then it will be Would you like fries with that?

Unregistered
    I’m certainly not an attorney and I also have nothing to do with this case. By reading this order, I would venture to say the attorney these guys are using has no idea what he’s doing in Federal Court. I mean, he’s referencing FSS. I guess we will see how it all pans out but to me this motion made the plaintiffs look like amateurs.
    Oh yes as related by someone who is not an attorney and therefore clueless. Where do they get these chumps?

Unregistered
    After reading the first 5-6 pages, it clearly shows that Noco had his team perform illegal activities against people in this lawsuit. I guess when you promote Cabbage to Lt he’s going to help the “Team”! This smells as illegal Moffia scare tactics!! These deputies who violated their civil rights should be indicted along with the sheriff!!!

Unregistered

Bwc

The allegations are obviously very one sided. Luckily for everyone all citizen encounters are memorialized with video so it should be simple to see what actually happened. Wait... The plaintiffs did request and watch the video before they took the word of a known liar right? Surely...

Unregistered

Tasha Teeling

Tasha should jump in on this..as much nonsense as PSO has put her through.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast