John F Mcguie ESQ. Reputable? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I heard the same thing, Steffens and the Clearwater people are free and all the pasco deputies had to sign agreements, I guess they will find out in the end when the get stuck with the bill. I imagine that will be a huge bill representing 45 people.

Unregistered
    Sounds like the PSO Admin is worried if they are blasting Leo Affairs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like the PSO Admin is worried if they are blasting Leo Affairs.
    Couldn’t possibly be any of the 45 people named in a bullshit law suit, and we know Macguire and his cronies are trolling Leo affairs based on the meltdown he had in his post.

Unregistered
    Couldn’t possibly be any of the 45 people named in a bullshit law suit, and we know Macguire and his cronies are trolling Leo affairs based on the meltdown he had in his post.
    So now anyone that is opposed or appalled by PSO corruption must be a cronny? See how they attack, smear, vilify and badmouth anyone who stands up to their corruption and voices an opinion that what they are doing is repugnant?

Unregistered
    Yeah you must be right. Bullshit lawsuits. i know one a bullshit suit where the defendants paid out about a mil eight.

Oh who were the defendants?

Pasco County.

Uh oh. Swallow hard now.

Unregistered
    So now anyone that is opposed or appalled by PSO corruption must be a cronny? See how they attack, smear, vilify and badmouth anyone who stands up to their corruption and voices an opinion that what they are doing is repugnant?
    Psssst you forgot PSO incompetence, stupidity and obstructionism.God I wish I could depose some of em. Id have a ball.

Unregistered
    Psssst you forgot PSO incompetence, stupidity and obstructionism.God I wish I could depose some of em. Id have a ball.
    If you wanted to depose people you should have stayed in circuit court where you were doing so well lmao

Unregistered
    If you wanted to depose people you should have stayed in circuit court where you were doing so well lmao
    Im sure you must think you have some remote idea what youre talking about and feel so clever but youre neither and merely the clown for today. Well done Skippy

Unregistered
    Its not a bullshit lawsuit ! We WILL win and then Nocco can run to his little corner and cry. Lots of great evidence and documentation against PSO. IA and HR should have done their jobs a little better. Corruption and cover ups will always exist at PSO but at least a lot of it will soon be exposed. By the way, who really cares what McGuire did at a Halloween party! There have been worse than that at PSO. Look at all the deputies and detectives who cheated on their spouses/boyfriends/ Girl friends with other detectives and deputies. Its a real shame tearing those families apart for a romp in the sack.

Unregistered
    Its not a bullshit lawsuit ! We WILL win and then Nocco can run to his little corner and cry. Lots of great evidence and documentation against PSO. IA and HR should have done their jobs a little better. Corruption and cover ups will always exist at PSO but at least a lot of it will soon be exposed. By the way, who really cares what McGuire did at a Halloween party! There have been worse than that at PSO. Look at all the deputies and detectives who cheated on their spouses/boyfriends/ Girl friends with other detectives and deputies. Its a real shame tearing those families apart for a romp in the sack.
    Sounds like Federal Oversight will be making it’s presence in the not so distant future👍🏼

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast