John F Mcguie ESQ. Reputable?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

#MINDYDOESNTHIDEFROMSHIT

Hilarious!

LOL!!! I’m intrigued to know what you did to get assigned the task of combing through hundreds of social media pics for this so called dirt. With all the pics I’ve posted over the years that must’ve been a daunting task. But seriously....a Halloween costume party pic from nearly 7 years ago that is currently publicly available on social media... that’s the best you’ve got? That fine detective work must make your Master, Narcissist Nocco, very proud. I have one even better for you, since you clearly don't have the balls, I’ll share this post of yours along with these fabulous pics of myself to every social media platform and news station in the state so the people can see for themselves that Nocco really does pay and order his staff to find anything they can on a person when they challenge or cross him. Understand this, you can go ahead and hide your identity by posting as an unregistered user but I won’t because the big bad sheriff and his little soldier boys don’t scare me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by #MINDYDOESNTHIDEFROMSHIT View Post
    LOL!!! I’m intrigued to know what you did to get assigned the task of combing through hundreds of social media pics for this so called dirt. With all the pics I’ve posted over the years that must’ve been a daunting task. But seriously....a Halloween costume party pic from nearly 7 years ago that is currently publicly available on social media... that’s the best you’ve got? That fine detective work must make your Master, Narcissist Nocco, very proud. I have one even better for you, since you clearly don't have the balls, I’ll share this post of yours along with these fabulous pics of myself to every social media platform and news station in the state so the people can see for themselves that Nocco really does pay and order his staff to find anything they can on a person when they challenge or cross him. Understand this, you can go ahead and hide your identity by posting as an unregistered user but I won’t because the big bad sheriff and his little soldier boys don’t scare me.
    When you depose all of those deputies, ask them about their swinger parties and who attends.

Unregistered
    I guess that confirms who all the post are from on this site. Glad to see you and your boys monitoring Leo affairs and posting. You should spend more time checking your lawsuit facts and spend less time patting yourself on the back, you will knock your choke collar off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When you depose all of those deputies, ask them about their swinger parties and who attends.
    I know I have been retired for awhile does Federal Court due depositions now ?

Unregistered
    Who’s the hot chick??😉

Unregistered

Mlo

Well I can tell you he calls strangers on Facebook trying to get them to ask PSO deputies info during an AI investigation. He also blackmailed to have a pic taken off Facebook. I stand behind Nocco on the frivolous lawsuit

Unregistered

Interesting

Interesting fact... All the plaintiffs in this ridiculous suit had to sign agreements to pay attorney fees when they lose... Well, all but three plaintiffs signed that agreement. Squitieri, Pearn, and Horning will not pay a dime when they lose. That must be why they recruited so hard for former disgruntled employees. Those poor souls will be forced to pick up the tab.

Unregistered
    False! Plus we definitely will not lose. Some of us actually have incredibly solid proof. Guess Pasco forgot they’re the ones who actually provided the proof. Buh bye!

Unregistered
    False! Plus we definitely will not lose. Some of us actually have incredibly solid proof. Guess Pasco forgot they’re the ones who actually provided the proof. Plus, using the term “disgruntled” isn’t relevant and the majority of people still stuck working for Pasco are “disgruntled”. Buh bye!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast