Lt B and Capt D relationship academy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Lt B and Capt D relationship academy

I’m not surprised, they are the only two that like each other. Nobody can stand working for them. Razz is probably the worst Major the academy has ever had. Ruling with an iron fist doesn’t keep good employees.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m not surprised, they are the only two that like each other. Nobody can stand working for them. Razz is probably the worst Major the academy has ever had. Ruling with an iron fist doesn’t keep good employees.
    Shut up buddy, get through the academy before you start posting on here.

Unregistered

Not a recruit

Sorry Buddy, not a recruit. Don’t be jealous, Capt D will share..

Unregistered
    Sorry Buddy, not a recruit. Don’t be jealous, Capt D will share..
    Isnt that the place that serves awesome fried fish and fries?

Unregistered
    Sounds like troop k. LOL where everybody has improper physical relationships

Unregistered
    worst ever? not even close. you must have like 5 years on.

Unregistered
    worst ever? not even close. you must have like 5 years on.
    Have we really ever had a good one?? Not a recruit and way more than 5 years on.

Unregistered
    What I don’t get is why does it bother you all? the academy is the academy. It doesn’t effect what you do on the road and unless you’re one of the staff members who cares.

Unregistered
    What I don’t get is why does it bother you all? the academy is the academy. It doesn’t effect what you do on the road and unless you’re one of the staff members who cares.
    Why do you care if it bothers me. It’s wrong.. oh and I don’t care for either of those two people. Great example for recruits to see.

Unregistered
    Why do you care if it bothers me. It’s wrong.. oh and I don’t care for either of those two people. Great example for recruits to see.
    I’m sure you’re a much better example. Probably a slug who never got an opportunity to promote.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast