Turns out Diperna may be playing more of a roll, than previously thought.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregisteredpirenjustice

Turns out Diperna may be playing more of a roll, than previously thought.

It’s apparent that Diperna turned on Israel, a lot sooner than previously thought. As his job in New York City was already offered to him in mid-summer 2018. As the Fort Lauderdale boys, mainly Sgt Polan, was trying desperately to kick Diperna out of the building. That’s when Diperna had enough. He worked very closely with a Washington lobbyist, close to Desantis and Trump. The connection was made by a fundraiser who was a retired executive to a major radio company. They were introduced at the Palm Beach County Judeo-Christian Republican Club. Interesting stuff. I guess Diperna really did get the last laugh on everyone. I found the best movie clip as a humorous analogy. He killed the enemy, then got outta town.

Kinsey, Polan, Dale, Harrington. I love it.

https://youtu.be/lvmSxfMGldQ

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredpirenjustice View Post
    It’s apparent that Diperna turned on Israel, a lot sooner than previously thought. As his job in New York City was already offered to him in mid-summer 2018. As the Fort Lauderdale boys, mainly Sgt Polan, was trying desperately to kick Diperna out of the building. That’s when Diperna had enough. He worked very closely with a Washington lobbyist, close to Desantis and Trump. The connection was made by a fundraiser who was a retired executive to a major radio company. They were introduced at the Palm Beach County Judeo-Christian Republican Club. Interesting stuff. I guess Diperna really did get the last laugh on everyone. I found the best movie clip as a humorous analogy. He killed the enemy, then got outta town.

Kinsey, Polan, Dale, Harrington. I love it.

https://youtu.be/lvmSxfMGldQ
    Believe it or not R.D. Was a great Dbl agent for IUPA and provided a treasure chest full of dirt on the Ft.Laud trash.

Unregisteredifitis
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Believe it or not R.D. Was a great Dbl agent for IUPA and provided a treasure chest full of dirt on the Ft.Laud trash.
    If this story is true, tell me where I can find this guy. I want to take him out to dinner.

Unregistered
    Wow Diperna is a hero!!! He gets rightfully fired by Lameo (He should’ve been Locked up) then he’s rehired by SI for being his cheerleader and then everything goes south for Scott after the Parkland shooting now Diperna cozy’s up to DeSantis and Trump to revive his career and now he’s champion for all of LE? Russ, are you trying to become the next Avenatti or your trying to hawk a book? Amazing? Diperna would stab his mother in the back. Nuff said

Unregisteredhedidnteither
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredifitis View Post
    If this story is true, tell me where I can find this guy. I want to take him out to dinner.
    Lamberti and his crew never took rd seriously, and we saw how that turned out. But arrogance and ignorance clouded Israel and his entire staff when it came to rd. And what happened? Rd turned around and did it to them. He made fools of all of them.

Unregistered
    Russ stop responding to your own posts . Pathetic. Your a total hair bag . 60 yr old still doing juice 🥍. Yeah your a real maverick. What a loser

Unregistered
    Lamberti, Israel and Tony crews all agree: Russ is a scumbag.

And if he had his supposed new job (doubt he has a big job in NYC) lined up since 2018, why did he try so desperately to keep his job with Tony in January 2019? Russ is just a snake and a liar.

Unregistered
    Wow Diperna is a hero!!! He gets rightfully fired by Lameo (He should’ve been Locked up) then he’s rehired by SI for being his cheerleader and then everything goes south for Scott after the Parkland shooting now Diperna cozy’s up to DeSantis and Trump to revive his career and now he’s champion for all of LE? Russ, are you trying to become the next Avenatti or your trying to hawk a book? Amazing? Diperna would stab his mother in the back. Nuff said
    Nice try Megaton. You tried to set him up and it backfired on you.

Unregisteredalways
    Nice try Megaton. You tried to set him up and it backfired on you.
    Notice the common denominator in Israel’s problems. Sgt Polan. Polan has no business being a Col.

Unregisteredindeed

Probably right

Russ was a non factor. Period. Nobody cares.
    Probably right, but for some reason Lamberti and Israel’s people wanted him long gone. Interesting. And as rd resides over 1,500 miles away, his existence is still in question.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast