Coral Gables New IA Commander
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Coral Gables New IA Commander

I heard through the grape vine, Lt. Rudy Gonzalez is going to the Gables as their new IA Commander. His dad and the Gables Chief are buddies. Any information on this guy is appreciated... I have yet to hear anything good about him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard through the grape vine, Lt. Rudy Gonzalez is going to the Gables as their new IA Commander. His dad and the Gables Chief are buddies. Any information on this guy is appreciated... I have yet to hear anything good about him.
    Good cop. You only screw your self by doing stupid shit.

Unregistered
    Good cop. You only screw your self by doing stupid shit.
    I always got along with both of them. Good for him.

Unregistered
    Bit of an asshole though. Thinks he knows everything and is entitled. Has gotten all he has because of his father.

Unregistered
    Bit of an asshole though. Thinks he knows everything and is entitled. Has gotten all he has because of his father.
    That is what I have heard...

Unregistered
    Brother it is all about who you know in this department. Both father and son are friends with the Hudaks and Ed is the Gables chief so there is the formula. This is not about intelligence or education it is about rubbing each other’s back. Funny thing is the younger one who rode the old man’s coattails will be running their IA. Far cry for someone who just a couple of years ago was hawking fake Rolex watches to anyone who would buy them at at HQ. You go figure.

Unregistered
    Agreed. And I’ll throw in mediocre investigator.

Unregistered
    When did this happen? Or when is it supposed to happen?

Unregistered
    Envy is a “deadly” sin. Be glad one of ours was selected for such an important function at Coral Gables PD. I am!

Unregistered
    When did this happen? Or when is it supposed to happen?
    I believe he is due to retire soon and will transition over. Friends and Family Plan. Unfortunately for him, he has no idea what he is walking into... The first major hint is people are trying to and are leaving the Gables to go to the County and elsewhere. From the information I gathered from the laterals and contacts there, their Chief has ran the department into the ground and people are miserable. It will be an interesting transition for him. I guess for the Chief having a crony there will better help secure the Chief when and if he steps on his d—k again like he did when he attended a female police officer pool party. Best of Luck in any event. Hopefully, he will enjoy his time there and make the best of it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast