Sarah Davis, who are you really?

Unregistereditonfornow

Sarah Davis, who are you really?

Another privileged BSO employee. After an extravagant wedding with sleazy Clyde, Sarah ended up being forced to love other men at her husbands demand. Was able to maneuver her way up on the fifth floor under crime boss Al Lamberti. Only to fall abruptly on her widening ass under Israel. What’s next for wide open Sarah. My prediction is that after the next Sheriffs election, Sarah won’t be able to save herself, even with an olympic style gymnastic split. Amhad aka Sgt (Benny) hooked up all his friends and they’re former lovers. The BSO status quo never changes. If Israel returns, and I hope he doesn’t, the fifth floor flunkies will be replaced by the same fifth floor flunkies. And wide open Sarah will just be shuffled around like in 2013. Well, maybe she could find some love back with One of Clyde’s associates. Either way, same people, same result. But who cares, right? The new BSO motto. “Broward County Sheriffs Office, with no pride or integrity”

Unregistered
    She can not manage people especially females. Her position is short lived as is Temporarys. Clyde will be back to road patrol and Sarah, now at will, will be shown the door. It's funny how BSO boys trade DNA with all these funky crotch women and then all wonder why everybody takes incurable diseases back to their wives. You have to wonder if her newest bald guy is aware of this 43. What's with this bald thing???

Unregisteredohmy
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She can not manage people especially females. Her position is short lived as is Temporarys. Clyde will be back to road patrol and Sarah, now at will, will be shown the door. It's funny how BSO boys trade DNA with all these funky crotch women and then all wonder why everybody takes incurable diseases back to their wives. You have to wonder if her newest bald guy is aware of this 43. What's with this bald thing???
    Yes, Sarah loves the bald ones. It’s amazing how she was so free to share her female anatomy with strangers, as sleazy Clyde observed from afar. I knew one of those strangers, and he said her ass smelled like a dogs blocked anal sacks. But hey, I saw Lisa Castillo scratching her little vajayjay like it was riddled with craby crabs. How these disfunctional misfits make it to these positions is simply amazing. BSO, without Pride and Integrity!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredohmy View Post
    Yes, Sarah loves the bald ones. It’s amazing how she was so free to share her female anatomy with strangers, as sleazy Clyde observed from afar. I knew one of those strangers, and he said her ass smelled like a dogs blocked anal sacks. But hey, I saw Lisa Castillo scratching her little vajayjay like it was riddled with craby crabs. How these disfunctional misfits make it to these positions is simply amazing. BSO, without Pride and Integrity!!!!
    Sounds like you have a fixation with all these vaginas that obviously aren’t being shared with you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredohmy View Post
    Lol....my dog had blocked anal sacks and it smelled like dog $hit....go figure lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereditonfornow View Post
    Another privileged BSO employee. After an extravagant wedding with sleazy Clyde, Sarah ended up being forced to love other men at her husbands demand. Was able to maneuver her way up on the fifth floor under crime boss Al Lamberti. Only to fall abruptly on her widening ass under Israel. What’s next for wide open Sarah. My prediction is that after the next Sheriffs election, Sarah won’t be able to save herself, even with an olympic style gymnastic split. Amhad aka Sgt (Benny) hooked up all his friends and they’re former lovers. The BSO status quo never changes. If Israel returns, and I hope he doesn’t, the fifth floor flunkies will be replaced by the same fifth floor flunkies. And wide open Sarah will just be shuffled around like in 2013. Well, maybe she could find some love back with One of Clyde’s associates. Either way, same people, same result. But who cares, right? The new BSO motto. “Broward County Sheriffs Office, with no pride or integrity”
    Wow, somebody knows C.D. Pretty well. He couldn’t keep his grubby paws off some MAGTF broads which I believe cost him with his wife. But hey that’s the cop way right???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, somebody knows C.D. Pretty well. He couldn’t keep his grubby paws off some MAGTF broads which I believe cost him with his wife. But hey that’s the cop way right???
    I thought he was dating some chick named Danny who works for the agency???

Unregistered
    Sarah is just another typical female who prays to god her looks keep long enough to get her promoted another time or two. Marries bald looking cop guys which turns her on and in return they get that smelly infested prize she sits on every day. Trust me, all those boys have that secret topic to discuss, forever. Ewwwww. She runs the the political unit designed to use tax money to promote the sheriff. The same unit the lying spider monkey said he disbanded. Two faced chump hypocrite. Cant wait till B Norman hears the unit still exist, in bigger form, headed by stank asss Sarah. Her staff must hate her by now.