+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Pulido is the Man!

    Thanks Eric, you are the man. Jack thanks for everything you ve done also!

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Eric, you are the man. Jack thanks for everything you ve done also!
    Bring down the fraudulent president. Nothing more than shams in office.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Eric, you are the man. Jack thanks for everything you ve done also!
    The man for? What is he doing or did to be the man. Ric Flair is the Man for sure, Jack is a kiss a** and Fatboy.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Jack what an embarrassment! Always been a zero

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jack what an embarrassment! Always been a zero
    Let’s not forget a big time A** kisser. Un arrastao

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He had the balls to call Maxipad and hang to the table over the voting issues and membership problems. What have you done lick their balls.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He had the balls to call Maxipad and hang to the table over the voting issues and membership problems. What have you done lick their balls.
    This why Eric nickname is “STUPID” that says it all. Just plain stupid thinks he is a big dog trapped in a donkey ass

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This why Eric nickname is “STUPID” that says it all. Just plain stupid thinks he is a big dog trapped in a donkey ass
    Maxipad has always defended mr polish Every time he was in trouble . I wonder what has Ortiz and lugo have promised jack and Eric. Boys and girls just remember who is the puppeteer in all this. Mr whortiz the grand master puppeteer.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You can say whatever you want about Mr Ortiz but when it comes to the troops , we never had a better cop , have you ever seem a captain backing officers on the streets . I think he should be made chief .

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Thanks Eric for bringing to light your ex friend. What a POS

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •