Mid shift - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mid shift

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember when getting into law enforcement meant everything and all else was just part of the job! No *****in’ no whinin’ just cracking skulls and putting bad guys in jail. Now with the wild spread *****fication, how about we give you a Glock 9mm (so it can fit in your small ****ing hands), with the load bearing outter vest (because God forbid you were to carry all the shit on your belt, which I know without a spine is difficult, but can be done), give you all Saturday’s and three Sundays off in a month, and just because I want to see you suck on your Starbucks Sweaty puppy mochachino with a shot of unicorn piss.... how about a body cam? Would that make it better?

Now as you sucking on your douche flute, thinking whether respond to this post or go get your safe blankie on the way to your cry room, let me make this as simple as I can for your compromised brain... Man the **** up, and stop being a *****! You have a Star on the side of your patrol car, ****ing act like it!
    Hey grandpa, this is 2019 not 1989. Things have changed because technology, public perception of law enforcement, politicians and administrations have changed. We don't carry 5 lbs radios and .38 revolvers anymore but if you long for your days of youth, they are never coming back. Load bearing vests, body cameras, 9 mm Glock, female deputies, keeping your temper in check, no DUIs, are all here or coming soon regardless what some POS corrupt sheriff or his geriatric double-dipping chiefs think. Everything you do will soon be on video and you will be accountable for your actions to the sheriff and to the public. Those who cannot adapt to today's reality should retire or they will end up fired if they try to re-live ancient history. You should retire and go hang out at the FOP parties, suck down a few drinks and swap embelished war stories about how much ass you kicked with your former co-workers who are on Social Security.

Unregistered
    All that new equipment and you are still a whining little biatch.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the rant JMCLiness
    BOOM, there it is. I was wondering how long it would take before this thread turned into a james bashing or accusing him of being the poster. It happens on every single post. And it always seems to be the same three idiots that calls him childish names based on his name. Get some help buddy.

Unregistered
    Hey grandpa, this is 2019 not 1989. Things have changed because technology, public perception of law enforcement, politicians and administrations have changed. We don't carry 5 lbs radios and .38 revolvers anymore but if you long for your days of youth, they are never coming back. Load bearing vests, body cameras, 9 mm Glock, female deputies, keeping your temper in check, no DUIs, are all here or coming soon regardless what some POS corrupt sheriff or his geriatric double-dipping chiefs think. Everything you do will soon be on video and you will be accountable for your actions to the sheriff and to the public. Those who cannot adapt to today's reality should retire or they will end up fired if they try to re-live ancient history. You should retire and go hang out at the FOP parties, suck down a few drinks and swap embelished war stories about how much ass you kicked with your former co-workers who are on Social Security.
    You have no ****ing clue who or what I am. First off, I’m still ways off from retirement, secondly, I have adapted, and apparently better than some. Now, because you clearly do not suffer from exceptional reading and comprehension, hence why your comment is out of context and irrelevant, it further serves to prove my point: the new generation will ***** and whine about everything. If they find something that they do not understand, comprehend or disagree with, they’ll attack the person presenting the idea.... I believe it’s called a straw man fallacy and it’s still thought in the ethics courses at your local college.

Unregistered
    You have no ****ing clue who or what I am. First off, I’m still ways off from retirement, secondly, I have adapted, and apparently better than some. Now, because you clearly do not suffer from exceptional reading and comprehension, hence why your comment is out of context and irrelevant, it further serves to prove my point: the new generation will ***** and whine about everything. If they find something that they do not understand, comprehend or disagree with, they’ll attack the person presenting the idea.... I believe it’s called a straw man fallacy and it’s still thought in the ethics courses at your local college.
    You mean ad hominem. As in you are a moron for citing logical fallacies and using the wrong one to bash the poster, ergo your attack is “to the man”. You also use a circular argument or petitio principii, in that you state what you believe is supported by your statements presented as facts. That also borders on straw man since your argument is based unsubstantiated opinion, hence no facts and is as weak as straw. Maybe you should try an Applied Ethics class at your local community college and actually show up for it. By the way, you suffer from less than exceptional writing skills and have the critical thinking skills of a 9th grade student in basic classes. Thank you for playing who is and who is not educated. You lose.

Unregistered
    Oh, you so fancy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12