Mid shift
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mid shift

Unregistered

Mid shift

Have there been talks of a mid shift for patrol?

Unregistered
    As the representative of the Executive Staff and the Lollipop Guild I officially say no. We have a day shift and a night shift. We have an A shift and a B shift. You can take the red pill or the blue pill. The green zone is for unloading only. No smoking on this flight. Remember to tip your waitresses. Good night!!!!

P.S.

When your testicles descend all the way and your spine stiffens why don’t you ask the Executive Staff? Maybe explain what you mean a little clearer as well.

Unregistered
    There will never be a return to 8s or the option of 10s like SPPD has. This administration is not willing to spend the money.

Unregistered
    I remember when getting into law enforcement meant everything and all else was just part of the job! No *****in’ no whinin’ just cracking skulls and putting bad guys in jail. Now with the wild spread *****fication, how about we give you a Glock 9mm (so it can fit in your small ****ing hands), with the load bearing outter vest (because God forbid you were to carry all the shit on your belt, which I know without a spine is difficult, but can be done), give you all Saturday’s and three Sundays off in a month, and just because I want to see you suck on your Starbucks Sweaty puppy mochachino with a shot of unicorn piss.... how about a body cam? Would that make it better?

Now as you sucking on your douche flute, thinking whether respond to this post or go get your safe blankie on the way to your cry room, let me make this as simple as I can for your compromised brain... Man the **** up, and stop being a *****! You have a Star on the side of your patrol car, ****ing act like it!

Unregistered
    That attitude will get you fired

Unregistered
    “...live one day as a lion...”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As the representative of the Executive Staff and the Lollipop Guild I officially say no. We have a day shift and a night shift. We have an A shift and a B shift. You can take the red pill or the blue pill. The green zone is for unloading only. No smoking on this flight. Remember to tip your waitresses. Good night!!!!

P.S.

When your testicles descend all the way and your spine stiffens why don’t you ask the Executive Staff? Maybe explain what you mean a little clearer as well.
    Anyone stupid enough to post on "Ask the Executive Staff" is committing career suicide. Even if they do not want a promotion they will blackballed for life from any decent speciality job. Only ignorant rookies and morons post there.

Unregistered
    I remember when getting into law enforcement meant everything and all else was just part of the job! No *****in’ no whinin’ just cracking skulls and putting bad guys in jail. Now with the wild spread *****fication, how about we give you a Glock 9mm (so it can fit in your small ****ing hands), with the load bearing outter vest (because God forbid you were to carry all the shit on your belt, which I know without a spine is difficult, but can be done), give you all Saturday’s and three Sundays off in a month, and just because I want to see you suck on your Starbucks Sweaty puppy mochachino with a shot of unicorn piss.... how about a body cam? Would that make it better?

Now as you sucking on your douche flute, thinking whether respond to this post or go get your safe blankie on the way to your cry room, let me make this as simple as I can for your compromised brain... Man the **** up, and stop being a *****! You have a Star on the side of your patrol car, ****ing act like it!
    Triggered much?

Unregistered
    Triggered much?
    That poster is not triggered. Just telling it like it is. Most of the new breed are a bunch of whining *****es. Thank God I can retire soon.

Unregistered
    Triggered much?
    “Triggered” is something a little ***** newbie would say. That’s a social media taunting term. It’s right up there with terms like “doxing”. Just because someone is passionate about something doesn’t mean they were “triggered” or need medication. But people like you love to throw those terms around. I’m curious if you would speak like that face to face. There is a common theme among many new twenty somethings. Me, me , me, now, now, now, why not?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast