Health Insurance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Health Insurance

Rumor has it we're about to lose our health insurance. For years, our health insurance has been stronger than any other agencies, hence why I and so many like me are still here. There will have to be a SIGNIFICANT pay increase to compensate for this. Way more than the rumored 4%. We're talking double digits to offset stepping down to a lesser insurance plan. I can be a cop anywhere but I deal with our Counties particular brand of BS for the insurance.

Unregistered
    Another false rumor by the “no money in the bank” Leavens camp.

Unregistered

Yep

This is absolutely true. CM has already began the process. After the election is over and (if) he wins, he is taking away the family portion of the health care. If you wish to cover your dependents, you will have to payroll deduct.

Unregistered
    All lies, not happening

Unregistered

Shame

I heard the exact same thing from someone close to CM outside the agency. Basically a done deal.

Unregistered
    Leavens camp loves drama and false stories. Guess you have to run a negative campaign when you have no money

Unregistered
    That’s not true, I know someone that just donated $20.20 to him

Unregistered

True!

Eric you are the odd man out! After the election you will be gone! You are the old admin and the new will do everything they can to have you gone! Remember Charlie! Your the new Charlie!

Unregistered
    Your health insurance is gone. If you retire today and want a family plan health Cobra it would cost you $ 21000 a year. Medical is the only reason to stay at the LCSO for retirement. It is now gone and now family free dependents insurance is gone. You clowns voted out the union and cut throats to get promoted. Well you deserve it losers

Unregistered
    So, when there is another raise and the health benefits don’t change, what will be your next rumor.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast