Former MPD Officer Going To Prison?

Unregistered

Former MPD Officer Going To Prison?

Herald: “ I didn’t want to associate myself with someone who was doing this (protecting a drug shipment) ,” Archibald said in his videotaped FBI statement played for the 12 federal jurors Wednesday. Archibald was choking up and crying at times during his statement at the FBI field office.

Looks like these three corrupt and stupid former MPD Officers will get this years award for being sentenced to the most time in prison. Schonton Harris (ring leader) had to cop-a-plea and she got slammed with 15 plus years in prison. The next two decided to go to trial and if convicted they should get BIG time.

I predict they will get more time than Schonton. What you say?

Unregistered
    MCPBA members at work

Unregistered
    Meanwhile at Cuban Rafters sorry craft, where you can drive the owners Bentley, free cigars and get a promotion all over a game of dominoes

Unregistered
    Usually the "ringleader" gets the most severe sentence, so he'll probably get no more than 10.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Usually the "ringleader" gets the most severe sentence, so he'll probably get no more than 10.
    At trial but she took that plea. They up for 35 plus now.

Unregistered
    I say 9 or less.

Unregistered

Three MPD Corrupt Cops Off To Prison

Corrupt MPD cops, Kelvin Harris and James Archibald convicted. They rolled the dice and lost. Convicted for crimes that could result in up to a life sentence in Federal prison.

If a plea by Schonton was 12 years plus in Federal prison....these two corrupt cops, Kelvin Harris and James Archibald are looking at decades more in Federal prison.

Good news:

1.Three corrupt MPD cops are going to prison.
    2. The three have lost maybe $500,000 of their 1% money, which goes back in the fund and will be added to future retirees who are not corrupt.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry the MCPBA will send them care packages to the federal jail. They are covered.

Unregistered
    Corrupt MPD cops, Kelvin Harris and James Archibald convicted. They rolled the dice and lost. Convicted for crimes that could result in up to a life sentence in Federal prison.

If a plea by Schonton was 12 years plus in Federal prison....these two corrupt cops, Kelvin Harris and James Archibald are looking at decades more in Federal prison.

Good news:

1.Three corrupt MPD cops are going to prison.
    2. The three have lost maybe $500,000 of their 1% money, which goes back in the fund and will be added to future retirees who are not corrupt.
    They might be corrupt but you are one sick individual that gets off on the misery of others , let it go , live your life and don't come here as an internet troll writing about others , what's done is done move on troll

Unregistered
    Trying to understand the Misery comment. Yes those corrupt Pieces of human 💩 did it to themselves. Especially a 27 year veteran who could had retired and lived a nice long life. From what I heard they threw god and jesus into the mix in the court room. No misery, it was all done by them. Maybe you were in involved to and got away.