Homicide discrimination lawsuit - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    washington spoke out against ortiz you can't speak out against the boy king

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that Lubin was ordered by Rayes, his direct supervisor to take a 1 week training class and Lubin told him to go pound sand. Can someone post the definition of insubordination? I know everyone says that Rayes is easy going guy, but at the end of the day he's a sergeant and the direct order is a direct order.
    That it? How dafuq is that it? You leavin stuff out or you just made that up.

Unregistered
    Look, Reyes is usually an open book and he's being quiet about this. Imagine that, Reyes quiet. Meanwhile Lubin is telling everyone how racist Reyes is. Usually the person making the most noise is the one who's wrong. I heard the same story. Reyes gave him a directive to attend a course and a 90 day action plan and zLubin said no that he wasn't going to accept either. That is insubordination. Just because your the senior guy in a unit doesn't give u the right to be insubordination.

Unregistered
    washington spoke out against ortiz you can't speak out against the boy king

A black officer Speaking out against Ortiz tell me that ain’t so!

Unregistered

Misconduct - between the lines

There are many types of misconduct in the workplace...insolence is not to be confused with insubordination . Refresh yourself...

https://www.lexology.com/library/det...1-9aa19fe73212

Unregistered
    The department have discriminated, for years and it will never change for the better. The only thing you can do, is run with the so-called ball and CYA.

Unregistered
    Great article douche, except it's about wrongful termination and Lubin wasnt terminated he was reassigned from a specialized unit. I love how people just take the ball and run in a different direction. Reyes is not the brightest bulb in a room but a racist? Naaaa. It's the old pull out the race card to cover my inadequacy and ineptitude. And the easiest way to have handled this? Remove Lubin, remove the Lieutenant who hasn't allowed for a unit bid in 2 years (gives detectives a chance to work with other people) and monitor Reyes. 2nd complaint against Reyes under new leadership, then you get rid of him cuz he's a racist.

Unregistered
    All this talk and no body got real info. Where this lawsuit yall talked about?

Unregistered
    There is no lawsuits, it's an EOFC or EEOC or whatever complaint. There are like 2 or three going on in homicide thanks to Lopez. There was almost 5 but Max Valdes left before it could happen

Unregistered
    There is no lawsuits, it's an EOFC or EEOC or whatever complaint. There are like 2 or three going on in homicide thanks to Lopez. There was almost 5 but Max Valdes left before it could happen
    That why Washington got kicked outta cold case and they put that rook there?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123