Homicide discrimination lawsuit - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Everyone knows Washington is the second coming of Larry Hagan. As for Lubin, his Sargent is Reyes and he's super easy going. The nicest guy in the department, always smiling, always wants to help. So if he kicked Lubin out it's probably for a great reason. Anyone know the why?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, when I come back, the County will handle all investigations.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH
    That's not what a leader does! A leader delves into the problem identifies causes, plans strategies to overcome and then selects the best candidates; irrespective ethnicity, gender and or race, leads them to success.

You are nothing more than a "Walter Mitty. A hapless, ordinary often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs."

Unregistered
    Reyes? Ha!! That guy is a super chill. I guarantee you that this was all Melancon with a little help from Lopez. Lubin is the last of the Eunice Cooper era detectives. Melancon hates them all and now hes officially Cleaned house. Takes more than being a snappy dresser to solve cases.

Unregistered
    Hold on. So what happened to Washington’s EEOC. Since you started this. As for Lubin. Nice guy but have you had a conversation with him. You want to walk away in seconds
    Walk away in seconds,lol. You are too funny.

Unregistered
    Papo you hit the nail right on the spot. Is simple. Mind your own business and do not affiliate with any political bullshît. 09 46 walk away from the brass. I give three shîts who handles homicide Or who is running what cause i worry about me that it.
    That’s right worry about your family and 09-46. Don’t get wrapped up in politics or Family & Friends.
    Stay low key and with Bodycam and GPS C shift is the best in order to survive, The highest ranking Brass is a Lt., the worse one is Harrison being the racist that he is,but even Kevin has slow down don’t get me wrong he’s still a racist prick but a little more manageable.

Become a warrior and survival of the fittest.

Unregistered
    That's not what a leader does! A leader delves into the problem identifies causes, plans strategies to overcome and then selects the best candidates; irrespective ethnicity, gender and or race, leads them to success.

You are nothing more than a "Walter Mitty. A hapless, ordinary often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs."
    Let's see personal triumphs: Navy seal.. NOPE!
    Ranger school.. NOPE!
    Basic Airborne school.. NOPE!
    HALO & HAHO, Advance Airborne training.. nope!
    Leading Seal Team 6, in combat.. NOPE!
    Taking command of a Ranger Company, in combat.. NOPE!
    Taking command of a tank platoon, in combat.. NOPE!
    Awarded the silver star, with "V" for valor.. NOPE!
    Awarded the bronze star, in combat.. NOPE!
    Chief of Chicago P.D. twice.. NOPE!
    Offered the following ranks: Deputy Chief MPD.. NOPE!
    LAPD???
    Orlando P.D.?
    Ft. Peirce P.D.?
    Directorship's? U.S.Marshall's.. NOPE!
    Secret Service.. NOPE!
    Homeland Security Director: NOPE!
    Champion of dust blow fights: what a laugh!
    Champion of sauna fight: ???? Don't know anyone who accepted

Ron, were all sitting here in the office, laughing at what you always claimed to have done. Do you think maybe that's why at 30. You were walked out? I mean after, you said your the next major of central, D/C and that your drop was extended?
    Now, once again your in talks to come back here?? Yet, I let another have it to be owed a favor like all the above positions.

I'm sure I've miss a couple Ron, it's hard keeping track of all your B.S. I know Ron's only joking but damn what a azz!

Unregistered
    You said lawsuit tho so what Lubin got on Reyes or Lopez that he suing?

Unregistered
    That’s right worry about your family and 09-46. Don’t get wrapped up in politics or Family & Friends.
    Stay low key and with Bodycam and GPS C shift is the best in order to survive, The highest ranking Brass is a Lt., the worse one is Harrison being the racist that he is,but even Kevin has slow down don’t get me wrong he’s still a racist prick but a little more manageable.

Become a warrior and survival of the fittest.
    I wonder why you hate on Harrison so much. Maybe because he doesn’t allow your black ass to be yourself; lazy and useless.

Unregistered
    I wonder why you hate on Harrison so much. Maybe because he doesn’t allow your black ass to be yourself; lazy and useless.
    Harrison is a well known Racist cost the City a pretty penny when he harassed Stevens daughter. She settled and in Law school Courtesy of Racist Harrison.

Unregistered
    I heard that Lubin was ordered by Rayes, his direct supervisor to take a 1 week training class and Lubin told him to go pound sand. Can someone post the definition of insubordination? I know everyone says that Rayes is easy going guy, but at the end of the day he's a sergeant and the direct order is a direct order.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast