Homicide discrimination lawsuit
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Homicide discrimination lawsuit

Couldn't help but notice that detective Lubin, the most senior person in homicide, was transferring back to patrol. Turns out he and Washington filed EEOC complaints for discrimination. Since Ricky Lopez arrival they have had four Detective resign and one Sargent kicked out and now you can add 2 e e o c complaint. I just don't understand why Gause or Melancon or Papier haven't realized that you can't fit a square peg into round hole.

Unregistered
    Did Washington tell you he lost his EEOC complaint. Or you didn’t know. Found to have zero facts. Now take an 09 bitach

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Couldn't help but notice that detective Lubin, the most senior person in homicide, was transferring back to patrol. Turns out he and Washington filed EEOC complaints for discrimination. Since Ricky Lopez arrival they have had four Detective resign and one Sargent kicked out and now you can add 2 e e o c complaint. I just don't understand why Gause or Melancon or Papier haven't realized that you can't fit a square peg into round hole.
    Ask Lubin what happened and he tell you. It’s not right. Washington tho just don’t even know what truth is.

Unregistered
    Now that Eric is gone little Ricky is lost in space with no one to help him.

Ricky matter of time before your kicked out and your commander aspiration are done. Go read a book to see if it could give you a guidance on how to handle this. Poor little Ricky !

Unregistered
    All the puppets in place, they are told what to by the head of city hall.

Unregistered
    Now that Eric is gone little Ricky is lost in space with no one to help him.

Ricky matter of time before your kicked out and your commander aspiration are done. Go read a book to see if it could give you a guidance on how to handle this. Poor little Ricky !
    He had no business being in charge of a major unit like homicide. Altar or Kevin should be in charge but unfortunately since Mellon balls hates them both of them will never see homicide.

This place is governed on emotion. You could be a subject matter expert in an area but if someone in the upper chain of command Hates you for whatever reason your ****ed patrol forever.

We need a new chief with a new chain of command to put this place back on track. It will take a few years but it could done. Destroy all the clicks and let new one to form that could be monitored and controlled.

Unregistered
    He had no business being in charge of a major unit like homicide. Altar or Kevin should be in charge but unfortunately since Mellon balls hates them both of them will never see homicide.

This place is governed on emotion. You could be a subject matter expert in an area but if someone in the upper chain of command Hates you for whatever reason your ****ed patrol forever.

We need a new chief with a new chain of command to put this place back on track. It will take a few years but it could done. Destroy all the clicks and let new one to form that could be monitored and controlled.
    09-46 make as much $ as possible and MPD can self destroy itself. Pinga para todos.

You guys worry too much about MPD,a unit,and take this Police Job way too Serious. Once you understand this is just. Government job pays the bills and eat sushi-sake maybe then you can take a chill pill.

Unregistered
    09-46 make as much $ as possible and MPD can self destroy itself. Pinga para todos.

You guys worry too much about MPD,a unit,and take this Police Job way too Serious. Once you understand this is just. Government job pays the bills and eat sushi-sake maybe then you can take a chill pill.
    Papo you hit the nail right on the spot. Is simple. Mind your own business and do not affiliate with any political bullshît. 09 46 walk away from the brass. I give three shîts who handles homicide Or who is running what cause i worry about me that it.

Unregistered
    Hold on. So what happened to Washington’s EEOC. Since you started this. As for Lubin. Nice guy but have you had a conversation with him. You want to walk away in seconds

Unregistered
    Sailor, when I come back, the County will handle all investigations.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast