Nicholas! WTF??

Thread: Nicholas! WTF??

Unregistered

Nicholas! WTF??

Your family is in the news yet AGAIN!

Excerpt from today's article in the Times:
    "
    Critics have noted that Menocal Jr. might be receiving special treatment due to the connections of his father, longtime cop and former Sweetwater Police Chief Jesus Menocal Sr. The elder Menocal was no stranger to controversy himself — in the mid-'80s, he applied to be a City of Miami cop during the height of the "Cocaine Cowboys" era but was disqualified after news emerged he'd agreed to become a bodyguard for a cocaine trafficker. (He denied those allegations.) His brother Ignacio also was accused of having ties to the criminal underworld. But in 1986, Sweetwater Police ultimately hired Jesus Sr. and Ignacio despite their alleged histories.

The elder Menocal eventually worked his way up to chief. But while Menocal Sr. was running the department, the FBI says, Sweetwater Police morphed into one of Florida's most corrupt law enforcement agencies. In 2017, federal investigators charged a slew of Sweetwater cops with stealing iPads, TV sets, and a truck from one man; beating a suspected thief for hours inside a police station; and waterboarding a man for hours until he falsely confessed to a burglary. (The FBI's probe began under Menocal Sr.'s predecessor, Chief Roberto Fulgueira, but continued until after Menocal Sr. resigned.)"

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/h...-says-11201530

Unregistered
    Dude, stop with this BS. Nick is as squared away as they come. He is not like this part of his family. He has done very well for himself and continues to do a great job here. Stop trying to pull him into this. It’s not his fault and he’s always distanced himself from this kind of stuff. Jealousy is an ugly thing. Keep your head up Nick.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude, stop with this BS. Nick is as squared away as they come. He is not like this part of his family. He has done very well for himself and continues to do a great job here. Stop trying to pull him into this. It’s not his fault and he’s always distanced himself from this kind of stuff. Jealousy is an ugly thing. Keep your head up Nick.
    Dude, what BS? Nicholas comes from a family with a long time history of criminal activity while in uniform. Cocaine trafficking while in uniform, stealing citizen's vehicles, beating suspects, complicity in the theft of 7,000 items from the SWPD evidence room, attempted rape of a child at the station while in uniform. And then there is the massive illegal use of Class III controlled substance, anabolic steroids, by the entire family. Yes, these sickos actually shoot up together.
    Has Nicholas been implicated? No. But this story about his criminal family is legitimate and current news, posted in the current edition of the Times. Should we continue to ignore this family's crimes so as not to impair Nicholas's self esteem? Maybe Nicholas's family should think about his feelings before they attempt to rape the next child.

Unregistered
    Nick is a great guy and an outstanding police officer. Our agency is lucky to have him. I’d without a doubt prefer him having my back on a hot call versus you, you loser. Since you’re so squared away and come from a “perfect” family, I recommend you tell him to his face... Don’t waste our time with this garbage media article. We don’t care.

Unregistered
    Nick is a great guy and an outstanding police officer. Our agency is lucky to have him. I’d without a doubt prefer him having my back on a hot call versus you, you loser. Since you’re so squared away and come from a “perfect” family, I recommend you tell him to his face... Don’t waste our time with this garbage media article. We don’t care.
    Translation: We are sheep. When we become aware of rampant corruption in the local LEO community we prefer to look the other way. We don't even want to hear about it!

Unregistered
    Hey Nick! How many times is your family going to make the news? Even the law enforcement community is taking note.
    (Interesting family history in here

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...f-street-duty/

Unregistered
    Your family is in the news yet AGAIN!

Excerpt from today's article in the Times:
    "
    Critics have noted that Menocal Jr. might be receiving special treatment due to the connections of his father, longtime cop and former Sweetwater Police Chief Jesus Menocal Sr. The elder Menocal was no stranger to controversy himself — in the mid-'80s, he applied to be a City of Miami cop during the height of the "Cocaine Cowboys" era but was disqualified after news emerged he'd agreed to become a bodyguard for a cocaine trafficker. (He denied those allegations.) His brother Ignacio also was accused of having ties to the criminal underworld. But in 1986, Sweetwater Police ultimately hired Jesus Sr. and Ignacio despite their alleged histories.

The elder Menocal eventually worked his way up to chief. But while Menocal Sr. was running the department, the FBI says, Sweetwater Police morphed into one of Florida's most corrupt law enforcement agencies. In 2017, federal investigators charged a slew of Sweetwater cops with stealing iPads, TV sets, and a truck from one man; beating a suspected thief for hours inside a police station; and waterboarding a man for hours until he falsely confessed to a burglary. (The FBI's probe began under Menocal Sr.'s predecessor, Chief Roberto Fulgueira, but continued until after Menocal Sr. resigned.)"

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/h...-says-11201530

Dude are you ****ing serious? Nick is a hell of a guy and a squared away cop. Leave the kid alone and don’t judge him on shit that his family has done which has nothing to do with him being Involved. This by far is the most pathetic shit I have seen someone post. I’d love to see his giant ass punch you square in your mouth for talking shit about him.

Unregistered
    Dude are you ****ing serious? Nick is a hell of a guy and a squared away cop. Leave the kid alone and don’t judge him on shit that his family has done which has nothing to do with him being Involved. This by far is the most pathetic shit I have seen someone post. I’d love to see his giant ass punch you square in your mouth for talking shit about him.
    The quote that you object to comes right out of the newspaper. Nick's father and uncle were drug cartel enforcers WHILE IN UNIFORM and ran a corrupt police department. His cousin was a child rapist who sexually assaulted up to 20 women WHILE IN UNIFORM. All under the color of law. This family has been written about in newspaper all over the United States.

And you think this should all be a secret? If you are not a Menocal you are ethically qualified to be one!