PCSO at the Pride Parade - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear they made some go and they didn't even wanna
    If you want to play the political games to get promoted then you have to volunteer when they tell you to do so.

Unregistered
    They were asked to complete a survey that had 2 questions that were determining factors:

“Do you spend your free time posting on LEO Affairs because you have no social life?”

“Do you anonymously bash someone you have a problem with on LEO Affairs because you are a coward and can’t do it to their face?”

If they answered yes to one of those questions they were selected.
    So how did you enjoy the parade? Get lucky?

Unregistered
    They were asked to complete a survey that had 2 questions that were determining factors:

“Do you spend your free time posting on LEO Affairs because you have no social life?”

“Do you anonymously bash someone you have a problem with on LEO Affairs because you are a coward and can’t do it to their face?”

If they answered yes to one of those questions they were selected.
    You must be one of Bob's executive staff whores to come up with these loaded questions.

If you answer "Yes" to the first question you will end up in IAD because you have no social life but post on LEO Affairs. If you answer "No" that means you have a social life but post on LEO Affairs anyway.

If you answer "Yes" to the second question, you admit that you bash people anonymously on LEO Affairs because you are a coward and can't bash them in person. If you answer "No" it means you are not a coward and can bash someone in person but also do it on LEO Affairs anyway. Either answer gets you a trip to IAD.

The correct answers to both questions is "I don't know anything about such a forum nor would I post on it if I was aware of it" Never give them more info to hang you.

Unregistered
    You must be one of Bob's executive staff whores to come up with these loaded questions.

If you answer "Yes" to the first question you will end up in IAD because you have no social life but post on LEO Affairs. If you answer "No" that means you have a social life but post on LEO Affairs anyway.

If you answer "Yes" to the second question, you admit that you bash people anonymously on LEO Affairs because you are a coward and can't bash them in person. If you answer "No" it means you are not a coward and can bash someone in person but also do it on LEO Affairs anyway. Either answer gets you a trip to IAD.

The correct answers to both questions is "I don't know anything about such a forum nor would I post on it if I was aware of it" Never give them more info to hang you.
    congratulations ur about as much of a loser as the poster ur responding to.

Unregistered
    congratulations ur about as much of a loser as the poster ur responding to.
    As if your illiterate moronic opinion means anything to me. I am doing just fine thank you, a lot better than 99% of the members of this agency.

Unregistered
    Was the PCSO there in an enforcement capacity?

Unregistered
    Was the PCSO there in an enforcement capacity?
    No, PCSO participated in ceremonial capacity. Aside from that it was SPPD's show.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123