PCSO at the Pride Parade
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

PCSO at the Pride Parade

When will Sheriff Bob Gualtieri finally send representatives to the Pride Parade to show we are all inclusive and non-discrimnatory? Statistically we have LGBTQ deputies and support staff working here so we should be represented in the Pride Parade. We also serve the entire community of taxpayers including some which are LGBTQ. All he has to do is send a team of representatives, preferably some brass and even somebody from the 3rd floor. SJ has "the look" so he should go, DS is too old and GS is out of shape. SWAT members would be especially desirable since they like to dress up, are more physically fit and like to show off their shaved arms, sunglasses and tattoos. Maybe a few from MEL to dress up as sailors. It would be good PR for the agency and for Sheriff Gualtieri, which should personally attend for the biggest bang.

Unregistered
    Today they sent a group

Unregistered
    Maybe you should role play for swat. Maybe JB could return the favor and dress up. I hear he likes that. Something that rhymes with Peggy. Anyhow I’m sure you can just look at Facebook for some swat pics and that will fill your desires.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe you should role play for swat. Maybe JB could return the favor and dress up. I hear he likes that. Something that rhymes with Peggy. Anyhow I’m sure you can just look at Facebook for some swat pics and that will fill your desires.
    Is it Pegging ? I am not good at rhymes.

Unregistered
    Yeah we do have a lot of fags running around here these days. At least the tranny went back to OC though.

Unregistered
    Yeah we do have a lot of fags running around here these days. At least the tranny went back to OC though.
    Oh come on the trany was hot! Nice voice too and she/he carried pink handcuffs. PCSO

Unregistered
    When will Sheriff Bob Gualtieri finally send representatives to the Pride Parade to show we are all inclusive and non-discrimnatory? Statistically we have LGBTQ deputies and support staff working here so we should be represented in the Pride Parade. We also serve the entire community of taxpayers including some which are LGBTQ. All he has to do is send a team of representatives, preferably some brass and even somebody from the 3rd floor. SJ has "the look" so he should go, DS is too old and GS is out of shape. SWAT members would be especially desirable since they like to dress up, are more physically fit and like to show off their shaved arms, sunglasses and tattoos. Maybe a few from MEL to dress up as sailors. It would be good PR for the agency and for Sheriff Gualtieri, which should personally attend for the biggest bang.
    Complain too soon there big boy. Take the d*ck out of your mouth. PCSO is in the PARADE!!!!

Unregistered
    Complain too soon there big boy. Take the d*ck out of your mouth. PCSO is in the PARADE!!!!
    Good move on Bob's part finally going after the LGBTQ vote. Leading the way for a more inclusive Pinellas.

Unregistered
    Today they sent a group
    Wish my partner and I would have known about it. But we will go anyway wearing our Navy uniforms.

Unregistered
    Good move on Bob's part finally going after the LGBTQ vote. Leading the way for a more inclusive Pinellas.
    Being in the parade won't erase years of abuses by PCSO deputies against the LBGT community.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast