Let me get this straight.......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Let me get this straight.......

Little Carmine, from the Bronx, wants to become Lee County Sheriff. The guy running his campaign is a Long Island car dealer. The guy making all the decisions on where to move everybody, fire them, etc commutes to work each day from Naples. This team has ZERO Lee County ties. Better wake up!

Unregistered
    Is the Lee County Sheriff

Unregistered
    Stop it Stacey Payne

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the Lee County Sheriff
    Stop posting on this site and eat a few more donuts ES. I enjoy counting your chins.

Unregistered
    Getting close Kevin, just a few ranks off

Unregistered
    I prefer free banana bread pudding topped with whip cream

Unregistered

Homies

Stacey Payne smiling crafty good old girl filled with hatred and vengeance.
    Her “ all girl Unit” is a testament to sexism and behind the scenes manipulation.
    Watch out for her, her buddy Annmarie and Gizzi. Her whole head is brown. Only a matter of time until her public demise.

Unregistered
    This post is so dumb

Unregistered
    Thank you for getting rid of BB and his big fat unjustified salary. So when is Morgs' pink slip coming?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Little Carmine, from the Bronx, wants to become Lee County Sheriff. The guy running his campaign is a Long Island car dealer. The guy making all the decisions on where to move everybody, fire them, etc commutes to work each day from Naples. This team has ZERO Lee County ties. Better wake up!
    Then they fire Mike Scott's longtime Executive Secretary? Better watch it, MS handed you everything he can take it away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast