Florida voters approve of DeSantis - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony the tiger wont have a chance in hell and Pollock either. Scott will win by over 75% easy.
    Scott is a joke.

Unregistered
    Scott is a joke.
    Actually your the joke. Why don't you find another hobby. Your obviously ignorant to reality. I garantee you have no one in your own life. Jerk off!

Unregistered

PLEASE share whatever your smoking unless it's a one eyed willie!

Actually your the joke. Why don't you find another hobby. Your obviously ignorant to reality. I garantee you have no one in your own life. Jerk off!
    Speaking of jerk offs how's yo momma?

Unregistered
    And you are obviously the recipient of a Broward County education.

PM: Punctuation Matters.

Unregistered
    And you are obviously the recipient of a Broward County education.

PM: Punctuation Matters.
    Only when it matters. You see your so disciple and as interesting it seems your not understanding the whole picture here. I can only make this as simple as possible. A whole lot of children and families have died, suffered and will be affected by such a tragedy. This is in God's hands and just using a political gain is not good enough in anyone's eyes. We all know it's the fault of one person who has a mental disfuntion. Mistakes, mistakes were made and to include the lack of courage. To simply point to one man and acuse him is dam pathetic. You and a very few who voice there lack of wanting to either understand or just to bully hate will see the justice as Mr. Israel reports back to duty as Sheriff. My education? I have a double Masters and yes, I might not spell so well and my punctuations are missed. You don't need a education to have a brain, just need to understand common sense. You can't teach this or courage. I'm dropping the microphone to move on. I suggest you do the same, peace be with you as God forgives you too

Unregistered
    Only when it matters. You see your so disciple and as interesting it seems your not understanding the whole picture here. I can only make this as simple as possible. A whole lot of children and families have died, suffered and will be affected by such a tragedy. This is in God's hands and just using a political gain is not good enough in anyone's eyes. We all know it's the fault of one person who has a mental disfuntion. Mistakes, mistakes were made and to include the lack of courage. To simply point to one man and acuse him is dam pathetic. You and a very few who voice there lack of wanting to either understand or just to bully hate will see the justice as Mr. Israel reports back to duty as Sheriff. My education? I have a double Masters and yes, I might not spell so well and my punctuations are missed. You don't need a education to have a brain, just need to understand common sense. You can't teach this or courage. I'm dropping the microphone to move on. I suggest you do the same, peace be with you as God forgives you too
    WOW! So you jerk-off with both hands?

Unregistered
    Very well said! I'm sure you will have stupid trying to fix stupid so don't expect much. Scott Israel returns back to the safety building as Sheriff Israel.
    Just look out you little Jerkys and please be so kind to leave your name at the front counter so it will make it easier to give you the pink slips. Remember to have someone pick you up as you return your cruisers,lol,lmao!!😂🤣😂😭

Unregistered
    I've met plenty of Marines that were still pu$$ies, and even more college educated idiots. A "double masters" could just mean you're twice as dumb.
    Whatever titles you think you deserve or have "earned", doesn't necessarily mean you're deserving of them.

Oh, and Scotty WILL NOT BE SHERIFF AGAIN IN THIS COUNTY OR ANY OTHER COUNTY IN ANY STATE OF THIS COUNTRY!!! Smarten up Mr/Mrs on-line "double masters" narcissist.

Unregistered
    I've met plenty of Marines that were still pu$$ies, and even more college educated idiots. A "double masters" could just mean you're twice as dumb.
    Whatever titles you think you deserve or have "earned", doesn't necessarily mean you're deserving of them.

Oh, and Scotty WILL NOT BE SHERIFF AGAIN IN THIS COUNTY OR ANY OTHER COUNTY IN ANY STATE OF THIS COUNTRY!!! Smarten up Mr/Mrs on-line "double masters" narcissist.
    I do apologize to those that have served and EARNED their title as a Marine. True Marines, and all military, understand the point I made.

Unregistered
    Mr "Your" with the edumacation sheds his knowledge upon us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast