Call volume

Thread: Call volume

Unregistered

Call volume

Currently in the hiring process and pre certified. Curious about call volume, i know every day can be different and of course where you are located but is there time to be proactive or is it mostly call to call?

Thanks

Unregistered
    Easy work compared to SPPD and TPD. Of course every agency has a few crybabies or slugs who complain they are overworked.

Unregistered
    Like stated above. Those bigger cities make more, in terms of TPD much more money but are more busy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Currently in the hiring process and pre certified. Curious about call volume, i know every day can be different and of course where you are located but is there time to be proactive or is it mostly call to call?

Thanks
    There’s a time for both, everyday. Plenty of time to be proactive, but also times when you need to buckle down and take the call pounding. Also depends highly on where you work, and who you work with.

Unregistered
    Plenty of time to be proactive even in the busiest of areas

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks
    Day shift is busy with calls, but traffic inhibits a lot of your time. The usual calls are late reported burglaries, retail thefts, alarms, DCF (CPID) calls, etc. plus traffic details. It’s busy in its own way. Nights is more of the domestics, burglaries in progress, fights, etc. we are staffed well enough that it is rare you will be call to call to call for 12 hours.