The Elephant in ECU
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The Elephant in ECU

How many careers will KK wreck while everyone ignores the lack of females surviving under her. Knock knock, it’s the big secret that wants out

Unregistered
    Ok. I’ll bite. What mayhem is KK causing? Is she holding people to a standard? Does she have her own rules? Did she make the sleepy Economic Crimea Unit work harder? Is she not letting ignore ID Theft and Credit Card Fraud cases? It would be nice if ECU could punch in and do some work. But I’m just guessing. What’s the real problem?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok. I’ll bite. What mayhem is KK causing? Is she holding people to a standard? Does she have her own rules? Did she make the sleepy Economic Crimea Unit work harder? Is she not letting ignore ID Theft and Credit Card Fraud cases? It would be nice if ECU could punch in and do some work. But I’m just guessing. What’s the real problem?
    There no problem with KK. The problem is with the slugs that finally have to wake up and do some work. Most in there are useless. Time to move on.

Unregistered
    That’s what happens when someone with a couple years on as a re-hire gets promoted.

Unregistered
    That’s what happens when someone with a couple years on as a re-hire gets promoted.
    Amen brother.

Unregistered
    Ok I'LL bit, what mayhem is KK causing in the "sleepy" Economic Crimes Unit (noticed I spelled it correctly)? Well let's start with the divide she's caused with her poor supervision and perverse need for acceptance and constant butt kissing from all who work for her. Then maybe move next to the "not letting ignore ID theft and credit card cases. It may help if she, after a year of running that unit knew not only how to work a ID theft case but maybe just the state statues associated with her unit. She works harder on her family lunches and playing with certain civilizations than she does cases or listening to her detectives. If your a favorite your golden, everyone else needs an attitude change. Sad supervision skills is the mayhem. Playing favorites is the mayhem. Lack of basic ECU understanding is the mayhem. I'm sure the poster of the "it'd be nice for ecu to punch in" has worked closely with the unit before. I dont have to work in the unit to see what they're up against, I'm not blind.

Unregistered

Repost

Ok, I'LL bite, what mayhem is KK causing in the Economic Crimes Unit (see how it's spelled correctly)? Well let's start with her subpar supervisory skills, lack of basic investigative skills, her lack of knowledge in the statues associated with her unit. How about her desperate need and desire to have everyone kiss her rear end. How about all the time she puts into her special family lunches but lacks the same interest in the rest of her squad. What about her intense need to be accepted by a certain civilian in the unit who is allowed to do whatever she pleases as long as KK is the center of attention. If your on her good side you're golden if not don't let the door hit you. I'm sure the poster of the "ECU could punch in" works closely with the unit to attest this claim? Or just another member of KK's fluff squad. I don't have to be in the unit to see what mayhem KK is causing, I only have to open my eyes.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE]Ok, I'LL bite, what mayhem is KK causing in the Economic Crimes Unit (see how it's spelled correctly)? Well let's start with her subpar supervisory skills, lack of basic investigative skills, her lack of knowledge in the statues associated with her unit. How about her desperate need and desire to have everyone kiss her rear end. How about all the time she puts into her special family lunches but lacks the same interest in the rest of her squad. What about her intense need to be accepted by a certain civilian in the unit who is allowed to do whatever she pleases as long as KK is the center of attention. If your on her good side you're golden if not don't let the door hit you. I'm sure the poster of the "ECU could punch in" works closely with the unit to attest this claim? Or just another member of KK's fluff squad. I don't have to be in the unit to see what mayhem KK is causing, I only have to open my eyes.[QUOTE]

Well said for those of us who can’t take on this giant.

Unregistered
    Haterz gonna hate
    Try working at work

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    haterz gonna hate
    try working at work
    exactly!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast