ZERO witnesses for DeSantis - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another dummy that thinks he's an expert. You are a POS. Why don't you try reading and comprehend you idiot. So stupid.
    I am an expert. I am right. You are wrong. You are a piece of shit too. I am rubber and you are glue.

Unregistered
    I am an expert. I am right. You are wrong. You are a piece of shit too. I am rubber and you are glue.
    Great! I'm calling you rubber head and would love to glue your lips. You pathetic loser!!

Unregistered
    Have they started foreclosure on his new home yet?? I am sure it is just a matter of time.....the guy is a POS and deserves everything that happens to him!!!!
    Haha! Yep they sure have. What a shame. Now his credit is shot and he can't run for sheriff.

Unregistered

Dear Scott DUM-DUM Israel,

Out of almost two million Broward County residents the Governor’s Office failed to call forth even one to testify against Israel. Out of over 20 million Floridians, the Governor’s Office failed to come up with a single negative witness(or for that matter any witness). The Governor’s Office failed to produce any documents that supported their case for Israel’s removal. All the claims in the removal order were refuted by Israel’s witnesses. ALL of Israel’s witnesses testified with little or no cross examination. This only confirms that they have no actual case against Israel and at the same time they know it’s bought and paid for and in the bag.
    Stay off LEO Affairs. You're not a cop.

You alluded to this in yesterdays interview-
    "Israel pointed out that DeSantis' attorney "couldn't even bring one witness" to testify during his Senate hearing."
    why? Stop it already.

You're paying big bucks for Benedict Kuehne and Stuart Kaplan to represent you, have them explain how your proceedings work, you buffoon, before you make anymore statements, as hysterical as they are, in public. Where's your PR Team? Find them, and then fire them.

https://www.local10.com/news/florida...county-sheriff

Unregistered
    Great! I'm calling you rubber head and would love to glue your lips. You pathetic loser!!
    No, you can't glue my lips to your penis, pervert!

Unregistered
    Saggy pants , is that you?

Unregistered

"Israel pointed out that DeSantis' attorney "couldn't even bring one witness" to testify during his Senate hearing."
    why? Stop it already.

You're paying big bucks for Benedict Kuehne and Stuart Kaplan to represent you, have them explain how your proceedings work, you buffoon, before you make anymore statements, as hysterical as they are, in public. Where's your PR Team? Find them, and then fire them.

Dipshit SI gets his talking points from Leoaffairs.

Unregistered

why? Stop it already.

The Governor didnt need to call any witnesses it is such a slam dunk case against that retard of a Former Sheriff aka Mumbles!

Unregistered
    The Governor didnt need to call any witnesses it is such a slam dunk case against that retard of a Former Sheriff aka Mumbles!
    If you can comprehend, you are nothing but a loser. You are running out of all the bullsh t. You should make up some more made up material. I'm so glad Scott Israel will be back. You see he's a fighter unlike yourself. He has proven himself to determination to win. Facts are facts. DeSantis has and we all knew had nothing nada. DeSantis just made his political circus his own. He just screwed himself and because of it DeSantis wil not win his own election. You see dummy, Rick Scott knew not to touch this and knew it would have hurt his own career so DeSantis thinks he's untouchable. Now it's gonna be his turn as he just realized he made a huge mistake . Get use to it, Sheriff Scott Israel wins his election and the others are wasting time even thinking about it. l

Unregistered
    It proves an airtight case against mumbles, moron. You know nothing about hearings. This was Israel's case to prove, not the Governor.
    The moron is you d1ckhead, its obvious you have no clue about court hearings I went very well for SI. The Governor had to prove there case and failed to do so. SI will be back then you can leave.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast