The Real President Sgt Edward Lugo
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The Real President Sgt Edward Lugo

The people have spoken, every one is upset at what the fake ass President Tommy Reyes and the fat one known as Mat Reyes have done in the six months/ 180 days they have been in office. Eric Pulido and Joaquin PereZ have spoken and have had enough. Tic Toc the next election is around the corner. Vote them out, Reyes ruined everything.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The people have spoken, every one is upset at what the fake ass President Tommy Reyes and the fat one known as Mat Reyes have done in the six months/ 180 days they have been in office. Eric Pulido and Joaquin PereZ have spoken and have had enough. Tic Toc the next election is around the corner. Vote them out, Reyes ruined everything.
    I agree with you, get rid of those mofos. When is the impeachment? .

Unregistered
    This is so predictable! Stacking the meeting to avoid a financial audit.

They discovered there was some wrong doing but they don’t want to investigate it because it was going to cost to much money.

Let me see if I got this write lugo and ortiz don’t want to spend $13,000 to discover wrong doing on a $850,900 dollars annual budget.

Unregistered
    This is so predictable! Stacking the meeting to avoid a financial audit.

They discovered there was some wrong doing but they don’t want to investigate it because it was going to cost to much money.

Let me see if I got this write lugo and ortiz don’t want to spend $13,000 to discover wrong doing on a $850,900 dollars annual budget.
    I don't know which meeting you were at but ortiz said he wanted an in depth audit for 5 years so as Max wouldn't say they were hiding something some where else. Max tic toc.

Unregistered
    Sounds like tic toc Tommy and Matt.

Unregistered
    they promised an audit and we got bamboozled, again

Unregistered
    they promised an audit and we got bamboozled, again
    Thanks Tommy for promises you can't keep. First you promised ortiz and lugo's head on a platter, now what?

Unregistered

My opinion

Thanks Tommy for promises you can't keep. First you promised ortiz and lugo's head on a platter, now what?
    It's funny that you come here and talk trash. Joe Louguera made the motion for not having a audit. Tommy wanted the audit and a few actives and most of the retirees voted against an audit and the vender. The actives that originally wanted the audit should have been to the last FOP meeting in numbers to vote on the vender. The actives dropped the ball on this one, don't blame the Reyes brothers. Those are the facts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    it's funny that you come here and talk trash. Joe louguera made the motion for not having a audit. Tommy wanted the audit and a few actives and most of the retirees voted against an audit and the vender. The actives that originally wanted the audit should have been to the last fop meeting in numbers to vote on the vender. The actives dropped the ball on this one, don't blame the reyes brothers. Those are the facts.

facts are the reyes brother ran on the notion of transparency and honesty intead failed to notify the membership of an important issue they promised

same garbage union with same attorney hired by ethical whortiz and same pay to play

Unregistered
    When is the real President lugo coming back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast