The Real President Sgt Edward Lugo - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Never he sucks as officer he is lucky he got promoted. Sucked as fop president.. no I am not Tommy or his brother. Just a street cop......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is the real President lugo coming back.
    I guess the truth hurts, I can’t wait for President lugo to comeback. I’m tired of the fake president and his bro not helping people.

Unregistered
    I guess the truth hurts, I can’t wait for President lugo to comeback. I’m tired of the fake president and his bro not helping people.
    Check out the FBI AUDIO TAPE on him

http://original.thecrespogramreport....CEMBER_10.html

Side note: he’s never won an election he’s only been appointed to where he is. Garbage in garbage out

Unregistered
    Al crespo posted the audio of the FBI with Nunez and Lugo

https://youtu.be/pKX0WiSCekQ

Unregistered
    I know one thing Real President Lugo can win a million different elections now if he wanted to. Everyone knows the Fake Ass President Reyes bros are garbage. They will never win another election again. Reyes actually worked out a deal so that full time FOP doesn’t get GPS. What happened to transperancy?

Unregistered
    I know one thing Real President Lugo can win a million different elections now if he wanted to. Everyone knows the Fake Ass President Reyes bros are garbage. They will never win another election again. Reyes actually worked out a deal so that full time FOP doesn’t get GPS. What happened to transperancy?
    Haha prove your claim? I can make a claim too Lugo sold us out in the lawsuit and Ortiz got a huge raise (pay supplements) plus gets SOS for life.

And that is why the former FOP is getting sued.

Unregistered
    I wonder if Eric Pulido and Joaquin PereZ will try to impeach the Reyes brothers next and expell them from the lodge. Pulido is telling everyone The Real President should be Sgt Edward Lugo! How come Reyes and Andrew don’t have gps in their cars? Let’s ask Reyes next meeting why he doesn’t got gps?

Unregistered
    Joaquin PereZ and Eric Pulido are awesome and very transperant ! Thanks for all your hard work guys keep investigating! We the troops supports the truth! The Fop needs new leaders now!

Unregistered
    When can we vote out the Reyes ? When’s the next election? The Reyes really don’t have GPS?

Unregistered
    We need you back Mr. Real President Lugo. The fake president Reyes is out of control he doesn’t even have GPS and tells everyone one to get it. Moderators like Kerr, Justin garcia and max valdes protect them on Leo Affairs and delete post that says any truth about them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast