I left LCSO and you should too

Unregistered

I left LCSO and you should too

I worked 5 years at the LCSO and moved on to a city police department. LCSO is run by a group of un educated and vindictive individuals who probably won't be cops anywhere else. My Police Chief has a PHD in criminal justice and everything is by bidding by rank and by seniority. My roll call we have over 50 cops on shift with back up. We have a generous step plan and career path to leadership. My pay doubled. The grass is differently greener on the other side plus, I get full medical at retirement. Leave that miserable place, Stay safe and yes it make me feel good to be able brag.

Unregistered
    Carmine and Smith have GEDs and they samrt

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Carmine and Smith have GEDs and they samrt
    Smith putt bottle down and go back to sleep

Unregistered
    Boom you showed them, they are screwed now. Carmine will win and Smith is retiring in 3.5 years. Cheers, ha

Unregistered
    I worked 5 years at the LCSO and moved on to a city police department. LCSO is run by a group of un educated and vindictive individuals who probably won't be cops anywhere else. My Police Chief has a PHD in criminal justice and everything is by bidding by rank and by seniority. My roll call we have over 50 cops on shift with back up. We have a generous step plan and career path to leadership. My pay doubled. The grass is differently greener on the other side plus, I get full medical at retirement. Leave that miserable place, Stay safe and yes it make me feel good to be able brag.
    Good lord that was hard to read, hopefully our new department will have remedial report writing.

Unregistered
    Sure troll, I see you didnt name your new department or give your name, just a troll go away