VOTE - Juan Perez - Vote of No Confidence - TAKE THE SURVEY - Link Included
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

VOTE - Juan Perez - Vote of No Confidence - TAKE THE SURVEY - Link Included

Vote of no confidence against the Director of the Miami-Dade Police Department’s Director Juan Perez. Do you have confidence in Director Juan Perez to carry out the duties of Director of the Miami-Dade Police Department? Click the link below on your personal computer or data device. The site does not collect your personal or location information.

Do not take or view this survey on the MDPD network as that may be able to be tracked.

https://linkto.run/p/F3TKP775

Unregistered
    Nice. I just voted.

Unregistered
    Done! It was simple

Unregistered
    Thank you to whomever is responsible for this vote because the PBA should be doing it but they are in bed with JP and will not do one. I voted NO

Unregistered
    I just Voted!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just Voted!!
    So did I and I voted YES! So easy to swim against the current . . . from the riverbank. If any of you who voted NO, were to be in Perez' shoes, you would be doing the same as he is. He is a political appointee, serving at Gimenez's pleasure. The managerial conditions and lack of leadership at MDPD inflicted since the strong mayor form of government became the norm, have exemplified why an elected Sheriff is so desperately needed. A person elected by Miami Dade voters and accountable to only them and the Governor in cases of extreme negligence, as in Broward County.

Unregistered
    So did I and I voted YES! So easy to swim against the current . . . from the riverbank. If any of you who voted NO, were to be in Perez' shoes, you would be doing the same as he is. He is a political appointee, serving at Gimenez's pleasure. The managerial conditions and lack of leadership at MDPD inflicted since the strong mayor form of government became the norm, have exemplified why an elected Sheriff is so desperately needed. A person elected by Miami Dade voters and accountable to only them and the Governor in cases of extreme negligence, as in Broward County.
    Thank you for your political PLUG to go back to a sheriffs department, and we already voted on that months ago. Sadly, it was JP who caused most of us to vote for a Sheriff system.

I respectfully disagree on your idea that JP‘s lack of leadership and horrible track record as director is a result of not being a sheriffs office. This has absolutely nothing to do with him being either a sheriff or director. It has to do with his lack of experience, intelligence, maturity, and horrible leadership style.

Don’t worry, your sheriff is coming soon. I realize why many people do not want a sheriff, but at this point, anything is better than our current Director.

You won!

Unregistered
    Absolutely no confidence! voted.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3019977]So did I and I voted YES! So easy to swim against the current . . . from the riverbank. If any of you who voted NO, were to be in Perez' shoes, you would be doing the same as he is. He is a political appointee, serving at Gimenez's pleasure. The managerial conditions and lack of leadership at MDPD inflicted since the strong mayor form of government became the norm, have exemplified why an elected Sheriff is so desperately needed. A person elected by Miami Dade voters and accountable to only them and the Governor in cases of extreme negligence, as in Broward County.

Pursuant to Article IV, section 7(a), of the State Constitution; not just the caprice of the governor.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/ExecutiveSuspensions

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. You voted that you have confidence in Director Perez because he has no choice that to make bad decisions because it is not his fault because he has to cater to the Mayor? You just majorly contradicted yourself.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast