Promotions List
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promotions List

Unregistered

Promotions List

Anytime you are eligible to test for promotions make sure you study hard and due you’re best. If you are lucky enough to score well and be at the top of the list you just might get promoted. This is of course none of the sheriffs boys are on the list past you. Then you will be past up for no reason at all. So one more thing to make you all want to stay at this place and wait for that special time to further that career.......not.

Unregistered
    I feel sorry for the rotation JV goes to or district. His shift in the south end couldn’t make an arrest or search after finding items in plain view. He’s gone downhill after getting “beat up” or hit a couple times whatever you want to call it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I feel sorry for the rotation JV goes to or district. His shift in the south end couldn’t make an arrest or search after finding items in plain view. He’s gone downhill after getting “beat up” or hit a couple times whatever you want to call it.
    where's your proof that he's gone downhill. maybe if you were a real cop and got out from unda that tree and could walk in his shoes you could judge him. until you have F off and go back to ur tree, ****!

Unregistered
    Anytime you are eligible to test for promotions make sure you study hard and due you’re best. If you are lucky enough to score well and be at the top of the list you just might get promoted. This is of course none of the sheriffs boys are on the list past you. Then you will be past up for no reason at all. So one more thing to make you all want to stay at this place and wait for that special time to further that career.......not.
    spell check???

Unregistered
    well only a couple of people could have posted this. take ur pick

Fubar

Boss

Either the stupid one or the lazy one?

Unregistered

Get back to the subject at hand

Who is next on the Sgt list for promotion.

Unregistered
    That 732 shouldn't be a mod than I dont know what Jones did deserve the hatred. Mod is a Johnson bootlicker look at the posts he deletes that defends Johnson but not Jones. Jones and his wife get harrassed on here looks like he keeps getting railroaded by the Cops.
    Riiiiiiight...Ok back to the promotions. I heard something about Lt RJ may be a captain soon.

Unregistered
    Yeah 732 must be scared cuz hes got alot to loose I bet he's gonna loosing sleep hmmm?
    I don't know who Mod 732 is but I seriously doubt he or she is losing sleep over you. If you think you are riding the Pale Horse and being accompanied by Hell, well not only are you mistaken but seriously in need of counseling. You must be the biggest drama queen on this entire website. I'm sure you would be preferred to be called ma'am.

Unregistered
    Go to Escambia and get promoted. Things are good over there. If you’re lucky, a captain will take all of your mandatory retraining tests so you never have to be troubled with those annoying fdle requirements. Awesome perk!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast