Oh good Ricky Clements for el jeffe?

Unregistered

Oh good Ricky Clements for el jeffe?

Great we all finally get the stable calm guy who is not judgmental or reactionary and has no bad temper. He will have no mood swings and will be honest and not say different shit behind your back. Good call. He wont be obsessed with stats for patrol guys and he will be fair beacuse he likes everyone. This could be very tricky Ricky but let's not jump to conclusions so fast. Any man that gets visibly angry at facial hair is QRU with me papo, that's a good sign .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great we all finally get the stable calm guy who is not judgmental or reactionary and has no bad temper. He will have no mood swings and will be honest and not say different shit behind your back. Good call. He wont be obsessed with stats for patrol guys and he will be fair beacuse he likes everyone. This could be very tricky Ricky but let's not jump to conclusions so fast. Any man that gets visibly angry at facial hair is QRU with me papo, that's a good sign .
    He is a homegrown beach guy and that is finally a intelligent move. So that really is a good move for Miami beach.

Unregistered
    "Substantial anger issues"? ( some say) but if you dont stand up for your self or have a better idea or even talk you will be fine.

Unregistered
    The ghost of Milan will be his personal driver. Yesss um missa Ricky, yessum dont chu worry bout dat FOP missa Ricky I got dis rubba stamp right here in my pocket.

Unregistered
    Here it comes for you rat boy (you know who you are), Ricky gonna get you ,soon.
    https://youtu.be/lkuKTO1fOy0

Unregistered
    Love ❤ W.A.Jones much respect. He treats people like assets. The man has amazing interpersonal skills. He NEVER talks smack about people and when he talks about specific people he always encludes positive commentary about that officer. Just classy, very classy he cares how you are doing. When he asks you to do something you try your best to do it and do it right out if respect.

Unregistered
    Now Ricky has a chance to begin the healing. Oates was the worst Chief ever to step foot at the MBPD. Wayne is a great addition and brings balance. He is a well respected person that is a natural born Leader. We need to support Ricky and Ricky needs to support us. I think he will. Now lets hope he puts together a solid Command Staff.

Unregistered
    Who were the other candidates?

Unregistered
    Tom Hunker would have made a better Chief, hands down

Unregistered
    They could have made the Pope the Chief and some of you assholes would still complain. For the love of God give the guy a chance.