Maxipad resign now save yourself the shame
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Maxipad resign now save yourself the shame

Maxi O Maxi what have you done the next one coming won’t be as nice. You need to learn to count in English or Spanish but don’t mix up the two. You will embarrass more than just yourself think long and hard about your evil ways. Your evil ways are creeping up on you.

Unregistered
    What else has Bozo the clown done I can only imagine.

Unregistered
    Maxi you don’t look so good I guess not sleeping and worrying what else you may have been caught at, It’s as easy as 1,2,3

Unregistered
    Knowing him he probably asked someone to kiss his pinky ring

Unregistered
    Serves him right for all the lies and back stabbing he did with the election. Maybe someone will give you a resignation phone call like you gave to DeStephen.

Unregistered
    Will justin Garcia be next?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Serves him right for all the lies and back stabbing he did with the election. Maybe someone will give you a resignation phone call like you gave to DeStephen.
    Can’t wait for his wife the undocumented worked to get fired too from the FOP

Unregistered
    The next one is being researched right now and composed, Maxi step down now before your embarrassed real bad. This one will take others down with you.

Unregistered
    Maxi said if he becomes LT he will resign from FOP. I guess he won’t be able to do either

Unregistered
    Which Reyes brother will Maxipad embarrass the most Tommy or Matt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast